Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

PetVerso

I loved it! They are very fast when i need support and very kind. They also helped me when i needed add code. I recommend you guys try

Diversión Animal

VA GENIAL MUY RECOMENDADA LA APP MUY CONTENTO DE PAGAR CADa mes por su servicio, el sistema de atencion de los mejores

Petsington

The absolute best customer service experience! I needed help with installing the app and the ShopPad team was more than willing to help me out. They even went above and beyond by helping fix some small formatting issues that they had noticed on my site. I look forward to continuing to use their apps and I know I can count on them. Highly recommend!

My Brand And Me

I've had this app for almost a year on mybrandandme.com.au and it works really well. My customers always comment about how easy it is to order and my conversion rate is over 5%, and as 80% of my orders are by mobile, it makes this app is even more impressive given upload themes etc. The service team are awesome too. Just today Mandy and Alan smashed out solutions for me as I looked to change Shopify themes and didn't want to lose my links / set up. They even noticed a few extra things that wouldn't work with Uploadery and fixed those for me too! 5 stars (including Mandy and Alan)

Scripted Silver & Gold

very easy to use! 3 clicks and its installed! recommended for all shopify merchants. They will even install it for you if you cannot!

Kiddie Productions

This app is awesome! I would recommend it to anyone. Customer service is great, and the process to integrate the app into your shop is seamless. I love it, good luck.

vierbeinergravur

5/5 for the app 10/5 for the support... i actually had so many requests in wich the developer all got in and personally helped me.. recommended

Optik Express SAS

Starting to try it, It seems to works very good. Support via chat is very helpful, I definitely recommend it!!

The Pets Inc

I highly recommend this app! I had some issues on getting things set up and Mandy got it all sorted out within a few minutes. Very much appreciated!

Trends Store

The agent did the set up process real quick. We will recommend you to friends. Great experiences. Love!