Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MadebyVermonters

Fantastic custom service. I chatted with someone to fix an issue I was having setting up my store, they helped me instantly. Very knowledgeable staff. Thank you!

OfficialLighto

Location United Arab Emirates

Awesome app, with fantastic service. 10/10 would recommend! The team managed to solve my issue in less than 12 hours, and the app works perfectly.

Madovar.com Luxury Gift Boxes

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Customer service is excellent! The ShopPad team has been replying super fast to our inquiries and solving all the problems we're facing.

SupercolorB2C

Location Belgium

The app works like a charm but the 5 star rating is because of the amazingly quick response time this team has for customer's issues. Great work!

Pine Belt Impressions

Received great tech support right out of the gate, for install and navigation! Now onto functionality....will leave additional post on experience once I use the app on a actual products.

Continued to receive excellent customer support on app capabilities and functionality; I am confident that it will work when it is running live....thanks Abby!

Yellow Memories

Location Algeria

You are the best, I contacted many help centers in my life hhhh but you are from the best, thanks ^_^

Portrafied

helped with exactly what I needed and did it quickly! Knew exactly what I needed and finished it within minutes. Thank you!

Poybu

Great App, just what I was looking for and the support staff go above and beyond to help!
Highly recommend.

Spin & Discount

Great experience with the Uploadery App. This helps me to add multiple files, which reduces lot of work.

The Great Game

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app with good support. Would like to be able to upload pictures to the text but other than this all good.