Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Head 2 Heart Creations

This app is resourceful in letting you add images allow customers to upload and sort via tags. The team are committed to help and support and always looking to update. Not 100% what we need but have great faith the future updates will end up with a fully complete customer upload experience

Wino Glampers

It is too soon to evaluate site experience. I appreciate the one time set up offer. I look forward to adding this app and seeing how it looks and feels.

Artisop

Uploadery has a nice customer support team, they'll personally help you with your store and things related to their app.

My Extra Touch

the support chat was great and helped me install the code onto the theme, however the instructions were not very clear but the support staff was great, thank you! Will now try to use the app!

Charmed Jewellery SA

Great app that is easy to use. I would like the option for round images in the in app design section

ONE MAGIC

best app

Printutopia

This app has been working great and it is truly an essential feature of our site. Need to upload files to custom print materials. Free, expert setup was fast and seamless. Would love if image preview was available for PDF files too.

Dog Mart Solutions

I chose this app so my customers could upload a picture of their pet onto a cell phone wallet or cell phone case cover.

I tested it and it worked just fine. I don't think the app uses the template anymore. I could only get the template to open in another web page and I could never get it into photoshop. I think the upload app replaces the template.

Once I get some order from customers, I'll have more information to give.

Alumitiles

This app would easily be 5 stars if they added circles and hexagons to their cropping aspect ratios. Much needed feature!

Also if they changed it so that the user could switch between aspect ratios that would be incredible.

Everything else is great though.

I really really needed to add a lot of the features offered by this app to my website, so I'm mostly happy with it.

Ted Ollie

Everything is going super so far. I couldn't work out how to add the codes to my store so applied for the free installation service which was great and Anh was very helpful! It was done within 48 hours. The only downside for me was the image editor only came in square/rectangle and I needed a circle. Aside from that, the APP and the experience so far has been great.

Previous 1