Uploadery

Uploadery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
4.8
January 8, 2022

I thought this would show a sample on the product it only shows image below the upload button so I might as well stay with my first option

Design Time Creations
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited April 16, 2020

It was difficult to understand at first, but the videos really helped. Customer service reached out and was responsive. It was a lot of trial and error- I'm no tech guru.

Gerald Printing BG
Time spent using app: 3 months
ShopPad Inc. replied April 16, 2020

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for requesting our free Expert Install Service from the app dashboard. We completed the installation for Uploadery so your upload fields are styled and displaying on your product page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about the app and we are always happy to help.

-Annette Director of Customer Success

February 20, 2020

This app is resourceful in letting you add images allow customers to upload and sort via tags. The team are committed to help and support and always looking to update. Not 100% what we need but have great faith the future updates will end up with a fully complete customer upload experience

Head 2 Heart Creations
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 15 days
December 29, 2019

It is too soon to evaluate site experience. I appreciate the one time set up offer. I look forward to adding this app and seeing how it looks and feels.

Wino Glampers
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 9, 2019

Uploadery has a nice customer support team, they'll personally help you with your store and things related to their app.

Artisop