Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Shop Personalised Gifts

I would just like to say that we can't be more than happy and grateful to all at ShopPad , we currently use infinite options and have now started using uploadery and what a great app it is. If your customers need to upload images its the app to have. Both uploadery and infinite options are easy to use and Intergrate in your store. The best customer service ever a massive thank you to Mandy who has been so helpful helping us with our new theme and to make sure everything was in the right place. So go and download Upliadery and infinite options you won't be disappointed. We are going to look at their other apps as well 10 stars Mandy

Ben Lenovitz

Great app. Perfect for what we needed. The ShopPad team has been super helpful and responsive to all our questions.

Club de Brodeuses

The customer service is incredible and I truly feel that I have a reliable partner willing to help as I built my business.

RemotePictureDay.com by Irvin Simon Photographers

App is amazing and totally exceeded our expectations. Received thoughtful and caring support from Matt to get everything up and running - quickly and flawlessly. Thank you ShopPad!

All Elevations

Uploadery seamlessly integrated into my store. Mandy and Jordin on the support team were also especially helpful in promptly contacting me to offer a free service: customizing how Uploadery looks on my product pages in order to fit my Shopify theme. It looks amazing!

www.Portrilux.com

Abby was fantastic helping us add the code to website. =)
Great service. She knew what we need and went to work right away!

MyVeryANIME.com

I used this App to allow customers to upload their Images before adding the product to the cart. It works great, they also have a competent support team that can help you set up uploadery on your theme.

My Cartoon Fantasy

So far so great. Very easy to use. I'm very happy with how this turned out. I had a question too and the guy who talked to me was very helpful. The chat started within a minute of asking for help.

MyPosterPet

Great support team! Helped within an hour of requesting and set up the app exactly the way I wanted it.

Print Scribbles

Great app and really helpful staff. Could'nt be more pleased. My website is running well and I am very grateful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33