Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

STEINFELD & Co GmbH

Wir verwenden die App Schon seit über 1 Jahr, es gab noch nie Probleme mit und ausgezeichneter Kunden Service.
Kann sie nur weiter empfehlen.

melianastyle.com

I like that the app allows our customers to upload up to six images per product (which is the maximum for us). We print the images on framed metal plates and it would be nice if our customers could also see their photos inside the various frame options.

Pets Masterpiece

Today I got the most amazing support from this APP, special thanks to Mandy H for the support and being very friendly & smart! Mandy also made me 100% satisfied. *5 STARS*

Pink Plush Boutique

Works perfectly, no issues. I installed code myself and it worked as described from the start. Thank you.

Zallo.se

Amazing app! Easy to use and great customer support. Needed some custom coding due to my theme but they helped me out in some minutes! I can highly recommend this app.

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.

This app works great for our team. We are using it to accept customer files for custom decals and other merchandise. Their expert install service was also excellent. The team at ShopPad went the extra mile to make sure we got the full functionality out of the app, all while seamlessly integrating it with our current theme. Recommended 10/10!

Canbry Party Favors & Treats

I normally don't write reviews, however, my agent assisted me with everything I needed plus more! She also assisted me with a coupon code because I already had another app installed. Thank you for your service!

pillohs2021

10/10. - So helpful
- Reply to emails ASAP - Really, really helpful!
- Great apps
- Great customer service
- 10/10 Thanks again guys

Basic Training Store

Great app. Its very easy for our customer to upload photos so we can custom print merchandise. Customer service is GREAT. Just be aware of the Pacific Time Zone.

IZULIGHTS

Customer service is on point! Anh Pham helped me out fast and quick. Don't have anything else to say

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35