Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Pine Belt Impressions

Received great tech support right out of the gate, for install and navigation! Now onto functionality....will leave additional post on experience once I use the app on a actual products.

Yellow Memories

You are the best, I contacted many help centers in my life hhhh but you are from the best, thanks ^_^

Portrafied

helped with exactly what I needed and did it quickly! Knew exactly what I needed and finished it within minutes. Thank you!

Poybu

Great App, just what I was looking for and the support staff go above and beyond to help!
Highly recommend.

Spin & Discount

Great experience with the Uploadery App. This helps me to add multiple files, which reduces lot of work.

The Great Game

great app with good support. Would like to be able to upload pictures to the text but other than this all good.

Royal Boyer

Very good application and incredible support! Thank you for your speed, efficiency and kindness! 10/10 !

The Little Picture Company

We've just installed Uploadery and have received great service so far! Looking forward to using the app.

DogDesignery

Service wise this app is absolutely amazing i havent used it just yet but ive seen the results it can do

PinkFish Shop

Received great help from Mandy. Quick to respond and easy to work with! The app is also great. I have been using it for a year with no problems at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28