Uploadery

Uploadery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
4.8
November 29, 2022

Excelentes resultados, muy flexible, el soporte se encarga de adapatar la appa tus necesidades sin costo alguno. 100% recomendable.

farmacronicos
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 11, 2022

I purchased a new theme without realizing it did not have an uploader! A bad situation for a Photo Lab! Delighted to find that Uploadery had an excellent solution. The software does a great job, but it is easily outshone by the terrific personnel who worked tirelessly to provide badly needed support for this old man! They must work around the clock! Now I am delighted with my uploader with the confidence that professional help is nearby!

Atlanta Canvas and Print
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 24, 2022

Not only has the app been critical for my business, but the customer support team has been amazing! You don't be disappointed with this app download!

Harbor Photo Co
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 31, 2022

The ShopPad team is responsive, nice, sincern and proactive! They helped me verify the app was compatible with Shopify 2.0 and even cleaned up my older code and made my site run even faster. I cant say enough great things about this team.

Express Mapping
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 29, 2022

I use this app to help customers to upload pics that they want to use for one of my products. Thanks!!

Heavens Candles