Uploadery

Uploadery

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 29, 2022

I installed this app and Infinite Options this evening to replace another custom options app I've been using for over a year. I got it all set up in one evening. It's working like a charm. I did have a little issue that required contacting the help desk. I received the most wonderful and helpful assistance from a magician on the team. Problems solved and everything is perfect. I really appreciate the pleasant and genuine customer service I received. Thank you.

Red Gypsy Bohemian
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 29, 2022

Excelentes resultados, muy flexible, el soporte se encarga de adapatar la appa tus necesidades sin costo alguno. 100% recomendable.

farmacronicos
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 11, 2022

I purchased a new theme without realizing it did not have an uploader! A bad situation for a Photo Lab! Delighted to find that Uploadery had an excellent solution. The software does a great job, but it is easily outshone by the terrific personnel who worked tirelessly to provide badly needed support for this old man! They must work around the clock! Now I am delighted with my uploader with the confidence that professional help is nearby!

Atlanta Canvas and Print
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 24, 2022

Not only has the app been critical for my business, but the customer support team has been amazing! You don't be disappointed with this app download!

Harbor Photo Co
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 31, 2022

The ShopPad team is responsive, nice, sincern and proactive! They helped me verify the app was compatible with Shopify 2.0 and even cleaned up my older code and made my site run even faster. I cant say enough great things about this team.

Express Mapping
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 29, 2022

I use this app to help customers to upload pics that they want to use for one of my products. Thanks!!

Heavens Candles
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 9, 2022

Great app, support client is very quick & effective.
Only negative point is accessing to our open topic, it's impossible to do. I had to create a new topic every time.
Otherwise, I'm using this app since 2019 and it's perfect.

Angora Jewelry™
France
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 28, 2022

THIS APP IS A MUST HAVE FOR UPLOADS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS! Many thanks to the Team that helped us for a smooth onboarding and immediate help in any Questions and Issues when implementing! Quick and easy!

Twicky Sticky
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 24, 2022

great customer service - solved my issue and also provided a good solution going forward. Quick and easy installation too.

Amys Bakehouse
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 2, 2022

Not only does this app work with awesomeness. The support team goes above and beyond when you need them most!

Perfectly Personalized