Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

PinkFish Shop

Received great help from Mandy. Quick to respond and easy to work with! The app is also great. I have been using it for a year with no problems at all.

The Brand iLux

I currently use one other app from Shoppad and they exceed my expectations every time. There is no other customer support team like them, the apps are user friendly and the design integrates seamlessly with my themes. I highly recommend!

The Wow Persona

seems to be working well on my t shirt store. this store needs customers to upload their desired image. Thanks uploadery :)

PupSnooze

They were super helpful - when I reached out for help they set it up for me within a few hours and it was super easy to understand after.

Make Mee

Very good. I followed the directions but needed a little help to get sorted and Matt VW from support was the best at making sure I knew he was there for support and modified my code to work flawlessly in my store. Thank you

Awwprint

Was having a little trouble installing it into my custom template. Reached out to support. Super responsive customer service. Really happy with the experience.

Made by Hoopies

I didn't have any problems with getting this app installed and working quickly. I don't have any coding experience so I started to panic a bit once I read the instructions. The instructions were clear and I got everything running pretty fast. So far so good, haven't run into any hiccups. I'm very pleased with it.

P.A.W

Great app and also support. They solved my problem instantly. I got no idea in coding, they assisted me to complete the installation perfectly.

Project Pretty

We'd been having lots of problems with an alternative app but this one works perfectly. The customer service team were so helpful when I was trying to install the app on our theme, thanks for the 5* service.

cartoon my car

The app is fantastic value for money and the staff / help team are amazing! 5* Perfect, i cannot stress enough how helpful the staff have been to make the app exactly as we needed it !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28