Receive large files
Let your customers upload high-resolution images and large files (up to 2GB)
Built-in image editor
Shoppers can preview, rotate and crop images right in their browser before uploading
Streamline custom orders
Uploaded files are attached to the customer's order and viewable from the Shopify administrative dashboard
Uploadery offers everything you need to let shoppers upload files when adding products to their cart.
- Easily add an unlimited number of upload fields to your products
- File uploads up to 2GB -- 100x more than any other app!
- Uploaded files appear with the order in your Shopify dashboard
- Validation: configure minimum and maximum heights, widths, and aspect ratios for uploaded images
- Accept any file type or restrict uploads to just the formats you want (ie ".jpg, .gif, .pdf, or .png" only)
- Validate your image dimensions with minimum and maximum heights, widths, and aspect ratios -- great for stores that require their customers to upload high-res images
New expressive rules engine allows for easy placement of upload fields on any product in your catalog
Have questions? Need help? Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! ShopPad is based in California and we offer toll-free phone, chat, and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Uploadery for your store 100% free.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Let your customers upload files up to 100MB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 500MB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 1GB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 2GB in size
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 275 reviews
Most recent reviews
I added this app to my store for a product which allowed customers to upload an image to my website. The app itself seems pretty easy to use and very promising. However the customers service is really good and they absolutely go beyond trying to help you solve your issues. Which in my opinion is one of the most important factors when choosing an app for your store. You have to think about if and when the shit hits the fan... who are you gonna call?
I used this app for custom orders on watches. Matt was my support guy and he was really helpful! I look forward to upgrades and more apps from shoppad. Thanks!
This app is fantastic! It's very easy to use, easy to customize, and you can choose where the upload field is shown. If you need an upload for all of your products or only certain products, this app can do it.
The customer support is 10/10. They installed it for me within minutes and answered questions right away.