UploadIt ‑100% Free Upload App

UploadIt ‑100% Free Upload App

by Pawlice INC

Add any image file with the order

Sahi Cosmetics

It is a malicious app! Please stay away. Doesn't work on the website at all but takes your data & runs away.

Paintingonnumbers

If i could give zero stars i would do it. My whole theme was scrashing. Dont add this app, its harmfull

ThreeDotsImprintables

Save your time and stay away!

I downloaded the app and it is not working than contacted with support team, and they told me it can happen it is a free app if you pay we can fix it for you. What a way to make business...
They literally waste my time with posting not working app than telling that it will work if you pay!!!
I do not recommend it, stay a way!!!
Here is their original respond to me.
Hey,

Thanks for installing UploadIt app!

Over 90% shopify stores face no issues to install and make UploadIt app work for them, however as different stores have different themes and other apps installed in them, less then 10% stores do face problem to make it work (i understand that).

Now, as you know UploadIt app is 100% free and the reason it's free is, because i made it for my own use. I own and operate a small programming company and i 'hate' paying recurring fees (like most of shopify apps charge). I don't see the point of paying recurring fees when a software is already created and doesn't take more money from developer. That's why my programmers created UploadIT app in 30 days suited to my own shopify store.

As app was already created, so i though why not offer it for free to every shopify store owner and help them. That's how UploadIt was launched for everyone (like you).

Issue is, as app was developed for my own use, it sometimes doesn't work for different themes, initially i offered free lookup for all stores and my programmer fixed issues for them but now we get like 50-60 installs a day and get 5-6 (sometimes 10+) error/install request a day. So it's no more feasible for me to ask my programmer to fix these stores every day.

Seven Paper Prints

I suspect this app in adding a malicious code to Shopify store pages. All my Google Ads campaigns were blocked within a few hours I installed the app because of malicious software was detected by Google. I didn't use other apps from unknown developers except this one. And it is the only app I installed for last 10 days.
Even if I'm wrong, this app doesn't work (it doesn't connect my S3 account). No answer from support.

PawzGlore

Much needed app, took some time for setup but now working as advertised. Perfect for my current store.

Hendricks Fine Furniture

I followed all the instructions and was able to upload a sample image to my S3 Bucket. However, for some reason, the upload button would not show up to my page. I even inspected the page's elements and unable to find it. This does not work.

MasQline

I only can read about there amazing and FAST support - as for my case, i waited to get the response that i should follow the instructions and that should work. Oh well, unfortunately, it didn't - maybe because i have a Debutify theme and i asked guys if they could help me with the coding. Ok, i asked a friend of mine to help me with that - we tried to follow instructions again but no luck - then we copied the code from their e-commerce site but as my friend is not familiar with the Shopify platform and details, we couldn't figure out where the files are going to, as well as i can't customize the button and can't control other features unless i go into the coding. So alas it didn't work out for me. FREE is the only thing that attracts me in this case. Am struggling to choose what apps i should buy and which ones i can try and get free of charge - for the beginner like me is a matter.

SHUTTER Creative

installed upload it few days back and avail there express upload setup service, worked like a charm and doing the job. A++

zazuly

Free is always better, i used my AWS and now i get all order images right in amazon account, a breeze to use.

Shop with Lola

Quick and free. I like it. Nice app and support is fast too. Just need a little simpler interface to understand it.

Previous 1