UploadIt ‑100% Free Upload App

UploadIt ‑100% Free Upload App

by Pawlice INC

Add any image file with the order

Pet Mom Gifts

Installed in 10 minutes back and got some help from support but now it's working fine. Great app at free price.

petkanvas

Very easy to use, just needed to watch few videos and it worked like charm. Thanks for the free app.

Hendricks Fine Furniture

I followed all the instructions and was able to upload a sample image to my S3 Bucket. However, for some reason, the upload button would not show up to my page. I even inspected the page's elements and unable to find it. This does not work.

Printable Pets

Now my customer can upload any image, good app and nothing beats the FREE price. Their other apps are also nice. Good people to work with.

MasQline

I only can read about there amazing and FAST support - as for my case, i waited to get the response that i should follow the instructions and that should work. Oh well, unfortunately, it didn't - maybe because i have a Debutify theme and i asked guys if they could help me with the coding. Ok, i asked a friend of mine to help me with that - we tried to follow instructions again but no luck - then we copied the code from their e-commerce site but as my friend is not familiar with the Shopify platform and details, we couldn't figure out where the files are going to, as well as i can't customize the button and can't control other features unless i go into the coding. So alas it didn't work out for me. FREE is the only thing that attracts me in this case. Am struggling to choose what apps i should buy and which ones i can try and get free of charge - for the beginner like me is a matter.

SHUTTER Creative

installed upload it few days back and avail there express upload setup service, worked like a charm and doing the job. A++

zazuly

Free is always better, i used my AWS and now i get all order images right in amazon account, a breeze to use.

Shop with Lola

Quick and free. I like it. Nice app and support is fast too. Just need a little simpler interface to understand it.

petz-plus

very good app to accept personalized images from customers and it's free too. recommended for any store.

Pawick

Great app++++++ Working nicely with my store theme. Need few more addons to make it the best upload app in app store.

Previous 1