Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Dinolabeldigital

I have just started using the app and it works perfectly as per my various requirements. It's great to find one perfect app where you can get everything that you have in your mind. And bonus, everything inside the settings is well laid, so you don't have to waste much time in understanding the app.
Thanks Team!

Craft Your Kid

When I had a question they helped me out immediately! Amazing support team that is kind and fast. Thank you very much.

Crafted Paws

I have to give this app a 5-start review. I have tried many similar apps but eventually landed with this one. Very smooth UI/UX, and the support team is incredible, they did some custom coding for me so that the thumbnail doesn't appear too big. The turnaround time is less than 24 hours with great follow-up. I think the app is also used by big sites like https://crownandpaw.com/.

Ur Boxers

EXACTLY what I was looking for, thank you so much! This app is low key underrated. I was looking for something that will require customers to upload an image and have a preview to make sure they uploaded it.

Adventures of Rubi

This app does exactly what I was looking for! The support is above excellent!! There were some styling issues in my theme which screwed up the file uploading popup, but the devs helped me with that and solved the issue in no time! Thank you!!

Lichtmemo

really useful app, that is easy to use, and also great service! I got a help within 10 minutes Special Thanks to Brian!

My Diamond Painting

The best app possible for customize product. Super easy to use, have tons of features, is quick to instal and configure, and the customer support is just perfect. I had an issue with the way the app integrated to my store, send an email, Brian responded in less than 1 hour, had already made a quick code change, and the problem was fixed !

Pawtrait.it

If you are working with custom products, don’t look for alternative because this is the best app on the market. I’m using Uploadkit since 1 year without any problems but the most important thing is the customer support, they even reply on Sunday and they do extra work that is not included in the plan for you, I honestly never had this kind of dev support but guys, keep it up because you deserve the best. Thanks again

Paint Your Numbers

They are very helpful and quick with responding to my support questions. I would highly recommend this app

allprinty

Great expirience, fast loading, amazing support team. Recommend to everyone. Easy to use and i looks great as well.