Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

koolfaces

I use this app for my store. I am satisfied with the customer support they've provided me during installation and also solving any issues while adapting to the app.

Moon Glow 2.0

The app itself is simple yet effective, but the true beauty of the app lies in the excellent customer service that answers you in minutes, completely satisfied

Paws 'n Prints

Great app but even better customer service. I've dealt with them on multiple occasions and never received anything but fast, friendly, and excellent service.

PicFoams.com (Inspirational Cut Outs)

This app is very good for uploading and customizing photos. Toby and the guys have been great to work with.

Pup in a Cup Company

Great app and great customer support. So many online stores use it, I consider it to be an industry standard. People are familiarized with it and it evens add credibility to my store.

Chroma sketche

Great app that helped my store with Customers upload images. The team always ready for help. wonderful app. highly recommend!

Olive Stem Market

I am so happy we have found this app! It is really easy to use for our customers and it looks good. The options are great. I was able to create the button exactly how I wanted it, size, text, color. Super easy to use and apply.
Also and probably the most important to me, when I had an issue it was fixed right away. Other apps I have waited weeks with no response, but not this one! I submitted a question on Sunday evening and they responded faster than I expected. They went above and beyond to help fix the issue that had resulted from another app I also need to use. Something I could not fix from my end. They are professional and polite. For a website newbie like myself they really made it easy. They were able to fix the issues so I am able to keep their app and the other one I need as well. I am so happy with this app and the customer service! Well done!

amiramoonlover

The app is simple for my customers to understand and the help service is very fast and the assistants are friendly and patient. I was recommended this app by Shopify help center and it is a Godsend to say the least. Try it!

Nation Squad

The best app for file uploading that I used so far and the support team are always available to help!

Dreamland Cartoons

Amazing app. Using it since half a year. Great support. Never had any issues. Highly recommended! Great App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8