Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Pet Creations Art Ltd

Not only is this app AMAZING but their support team is even better. They are more than happy to help with any customizations you want and for me, they've always completed these within a matter of hours. Special thanks to Toby for his knowledge in helping me with our customizations. 5-star service.

The Lollipop Guild

The app works great, but the customer service is superb. I'm not getting many visits to my website and was given very helpful suggestions from the staff at UploadKit. Their help was above and beyond...thank you!

The Woodgrain Frame

Easy upload feature for photos. I like the features such as the crop tool and aspect ratios and black and white. If there was a way to link customer photos with the order number and SKU's someday, that would be ideal.

Botched Ink

We've been using this app now for several months and am really pleased with it. We use it so students can add a screenshot of the business page before booking on of our training courses

Noble Paws

Very helpful support team: fast and always available. In terms of the app, I would say it's the best-looking upload app available. Definitely recommend it to anyone requiring file uploads.

Lavistique

Great app with great support! Working for quite a time with it and never had any problems. Everything I ask has been handled carefully in a short amount of time

EUONIA

By far the best customer support from any app that I used before. Had multiple changes and they executed all of them perfectly in less than 24 hours.

Banner Bay

We had some problems with the app due to our theme/ upload button displaying incorrectly. The issues were addressed promptly by the support team. Haven't had much use of the app yet but pleased so far with the support, Thanks Guys! Much appreciated!!

Pet Artology

I have been using the app for a while now and so far I am really happy. The app was really easy to install and use, plus it comes with clear instructions for additional customisation of the appearance. One function stopped working only recently but the support was spot on and everything was fixed and back to normal within few minutes. Highly recommend!

July 6, 2021

Thanks so much! We found out that another app was taking over the add-to-cart button on your theme, but happily a little custom code could get things fixed up quickly 👍

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

CreatingPictures

Very good application, good customer service, they solved the problem in minutes. I recommend it 100%.

July 2, 2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review - please let us know if we can help with anything in future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14