Avis (186)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 juin 2024

This app is easy to use and does a really good job at uploading photos and text. I needed help changing the button color, and the support team responded quickly and followed up to ensure everything was okay. Highly recommend using it!

Flying Relish
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 mars 2024

Very usefull app that works pretty good and works exactly as intended. And second thing is the service. All my questions were answered super fast and they also implemented a feature that I was missing. I never experienced such a superb service before.

magpics.de
Allemagne
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
8 avril 2024

Great app for uploading photos to your page. It's super easy to use and the technical service is very very helpful with any questions you might have. I recommend it 100%!

Your Shop
Chili
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

Good product, with amazing and super fast support

zenda Marketplace
Émirats arabes unis
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

This app is so good, I tried all the other upload files app and this is by far the best. And more importantly their customer service is 10/10!!

YOU & I FOREVER
France
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
7 janvier 2024

App has been working for us amazingly, no sweat. Setup was easy, the tutorials made it super simple! Essentially, the success of my entire ecommerce store is capable thanks to this app... Which is a little scary in a way, but this app allows me to be successful, and I'm so glad I found it!

Aside from the app working right out of the gate, the support is second to none... All my questions were responded to within a day. For some more extra technical questions, the team forwarded me to Toby who is just a pleasure to work with! I'd hate to set the bar too high for this guy but he's been literally coding us unique templates specifically for our businesses needs and I'm so grateful for his attention to the customers. His app did what it was supposed to do, and yet he wants to help us out and solve more of our problems!

Awesome app, great team, exceptional service. Thank you

The Retro Glow
États-Unis
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
7 février 2024

Very easy to use and great customer support.

Tulletastic LLC
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 février 2024

Nice Customer Support. Even answered on weekends. Can def recommend it!

DanceGreetings
Émirats arabes unis
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 août 2023

Top-notch performance and reliability. This uploader app deserves nothing less than five stars for its outstanding functionality.

I am truly grateful for the exceptional support I received from the customer services team. Your timely assistance and friendly approach deserve a glowing five-star review

Picture City
Philippines
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
19 octobre 2023

Custumer services is A1. I had an issue and they help me fixed it in a minute! Really effective!

PiCO Tatoo