Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Paint Your Numbers

They are very helpful and quick with responding to my support questions. I would highly recommend this app

allprinty

Great expirience, fast loading, amazing support team. Recommend to everyone. Easy to use and i looks great as well.

MemoryCanvas

Great solution for webstore, easy to manage and the best customer support I have ever encountered. Would recomend!

senator®

This app works great. Thanks to Toby, Jeff and Brian for adjusting everything to my needs! Support reply is very quick. Integration of links to the uploaded images of an order in automatic emails is very easy and very handy.

FANARTICS

This app is the best file upload app on the app store. I recommend everyone use it. The bulk download feature is amazing. I've never had issues with it on the front end. I used other apps and people there were always glitches etc. This is awesome. Thank you guys. Also the support is amazing. If you need any custom css to further adapt the app for the best customer experience possibe, reach out to them. They're happy to help and will handle your request super fast!

Plak That

We used this app after our old one started to give us problems. We were blown away by the design, the functionality, and the responsiveness and helpfulness of the support team. We couldn't be happier with this app.

Kate & Son Decor

I'm using the app for uploading images. Everything works great! Even support helped me with changing the text in the preview. Best app!

Gift Your Imagination

Flawless app and do perfectly what it's meant for. I love this app and its flexibility. And the best part is the man Toby Marsden, the Savior! He's always there to help his customers and takes pain for them. Besides a good professional, he is also a wonderful human who understand the needs of his customers. One thing i wish to see in this app is the possibility that we can separate upload an image field and notes/description field for some products requiring multiple images and single or double text fields, this will remove the requirement of any other product options app for my store. Overall wonderful app, wonderful support and wonderful Toby! :) I highly recommends this app.

On Tap Merch

I received extremely fast support from these folks, and the product works extremely well too! Highly recommend

Liebesanhänger.de

I love this app, so far no problems. It's working fast and smooth. Support is amazing and really helpful!!! Really nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9