Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Aladin's Art

The App is very easy to use and to install. The UI is very easy to understand.
I had a small issue because I am using a third part theme and the support was amazing ! I had an answer within 5 min and the contact was very smooth. Thank you again !

Photo Koala

Best app for custom uploading for the Shopify and the best technical support ever! They will provide you help in 10mins.

Pet of Words

This app is awesome! Easy to install and works great! The support is World Class! If you are looking for an upload app - look no further!

pet-and-art

a really usefull app. And the support is outstanding, fast, friendly and competent. I highly recommend this app.

Puppypaint

Very easy to use app. Works perfectly. The support is awesome. Wanted to change some button colors and they did it instantly for me!

Creatief Art

This app is amazing! It realy helps us with the handeling of uploads on our webshop. We have used 3 apps so far to do this, and Uploadkit is the best for us!

Awaken Memories

Best option for user upload. And really fantastic support. Guys help us to put the upload button on the homepage block in a minutes! Rockstars!

Tabloido

It's the best app I have ever tried, with the best support. They are responding to me so fast, and they are so helpful. Furthermore, they even help me setting some custom facebook pixel events, which are not related to the app. Big like guys! Keep up the good work!

Dinolabeldigital

I have just started using the app and it works perfectly as per my various requirements. It's great to find one perfect app where you can get everything that you have in your mind. And bonus, everything inside the settings is well laid, so you don't have to waste much time in understanding the app.
Thanks Team!

Craft Your Kid

When I had a question they helped me out immediately! Amazing support team that is kind and fast. Thank you very much.