Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Paw House Prints

Great app! Very easy to configure. Customer service is fast to reply and support is great! Thanks gain!

SilberSchliff

Thank you so much for the quick help toby! Always helped me with customisation of the app. I can highly recommend this app!

Pets By Numbers

BEST upload app!! We have used this for 6 months now and never once had an issue. We did have a small request to change the placement on our site and their customer service emailed back within the hour and the change was already made. Amazing service!! Amazing app!!

West and Willow

This app works perfectly. The support team is top-notch, too. They respond quickly and are always willing to take a look at your backend to make sure things are working properly. Would highly recommend!

DirtByMail

Super easy to set up and customer support is spot on! Thanks Toby! Highly recommend this app.

Color and Calm

Best upload app currently available. Really easy to customise to keep that conversion rate up, support is some of the most helpful i've come across, and it provides plenty of flexibility. If your website needs an upload, this is what you need.

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

I run an online printing lab. Uploadkit is an efficient app to allow clients to upload large size files with more flexibility and even better pricing compared to the one I used. During the switch I had some file size and bilingual issues, and Toby helped me to solve all the issues. Overall great app with fantastic support. I'm happy that I made the switch.

PrintaPup

They have THE BEST support of any app I've ever used. Not to mention the app is 10x better than any of the competing apps. This one has so many features and really does everything I need. The developers listen to you and fix issues immediately. I've also had several suggestions for the app that they actually implimented so everyone can benefit. What you are getting for the price is rediculously good!

lavanilla

Must have app for photos/files uploader plus you will get five star customer service! Thank you Toby

Puppet Portraits

Love the app and its ability to display uploaded file thumbnails vs a text string or file name. Loads fast and works great. And fantastic customer service. Needed a little code help with making a slight adjustment and Toby was outstanding. Thanks Toby.