Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Lixi-Lightbox

Not only does the app have all the features I need, it looks good and preforms well, the developer gives the best customer service of any app I have used so far. They have helped me set the app up just how we need it! They have gone the extra mile to help us. Can't recommend it enough!

SnappyCustoms

Best Photo Uploader for your customers! Amazing Customer Support For store owners! I Could not be happier!!

sockmyface

I have been running my business for two years and can't believe it took me this long to switch over to this uploader app. It's seriously 10x better than what I had. The developer provides awesome support, can't thank him enough!

Mach mich gelb!

Outstanding customer support and a well designed app for file-uploads! Email support is fast and responsive.

MyMagicTale

Awesome app with first class support! Many thanks for superfast fix on my site - You got a lifetime customer.

Silvercut

- Uploadkit and Toby are stand-up guys! Easy to integrate and looks really good.
- I got the best support I've ever experienced with another Shopify app.
- If you need photos attach with your customers orders, then this is the app you MUST have!

Pet Socks - Put Any Face, on Socks!

THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!
I had an issue with line item property and images which have been uploaded by customers WERE LOST. I've contact to support and they fixed me this problem with their custom code for my theme, but now the problem is repeated and I urgently wrote to the developer and to the Upload kit and...... IN 1 MINUTE I have a custom code which make my uploading images working! The fastest and pleased support I've ever seen! Thank you!!!

Pets Print Shop

Great functionality. The best app I've used for this specific need. The developers were also super attentive with any questions and were more than willing to help. Customer service is the best advantage when choosing products, and UploadKit definitely provides that!

AngelSounds

This app looks great and works great. The customer service is even better they were able to customize the app for me within an hour of my request

MACARON QUÉBEC

Une application simple et efficace!
La meilleure qui soit pour que mes clients puisse télécharger une image, la recadrer et voir l'aperçu.
Le support technique est aussi très réactif.

Merci beaucoup!