Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Gift Your Imagination

Flawless app and do perfectly what it's meant for. I love this app and its flexibility. And the best part is the man Toby Marsden, the Savior! He's always there to help his customers and takes pain for them. Besides a good professional, he is also a wonderful human who understand the needs of his customers. One thing i wish to see in this app is the possibility that we can separate upload an image field and notes/description field for some products requiring multiple images and single or double text fields, this will remove the requirement of any other product options app for my store. Overall wonderful app, wonderful support and wonderful Toby! :) I highly recommends this app.

On Tap Merch

I received extremely fast support from these folks, and the product works extremely well too! Highly recommend

Liebesanhänger.de

I love this app, so far no problems. It's working fast and smooth. Support is amazing and really helpful!!! Really nice.

PICASSIFY

Made a lot of research to find the best app for my needs and I'm sure that UploadKit is the right solution. Installation was quite easy and support is fast and helpful.

Fotozokni.hu

Highly recommend the app. Works as expected + support is lightning fast and helpful! Use this app if you want something that is always working and easy to setup.

PaintyLand

Amazing app, and amazing customer service highly recommenced, We had a problem with the app, they give us quick response , and fix the problem immediately

My Cartoon Story

Just testing to replace another upload app... and Looks amazing, customer service helps me with some technical modification for my product page, quick answer.
Many features at disposition. Replacing the other app I also save time speed, from 2.15 s to 1.85 second. A good app.

Nordlys Print

I have updated this review a couple of times already. I have some issues with features I miss and would like to see in a future upgrade. Most importantly, as one test customer pointed out, the uploaded image is not shown as the main image in the cart when checking out. Instead the general product image is shown. Same issue when moving on to payment. This may create uncertainty for the customer: Did he actually manage to upload his image correctly? But based on my positive experience with the UploadKit customer service - and after having many ideas accepted and implemented - I must say, that they are extremely competent and helpful. And actually that is more important than a few missing features. So I revert to my original judgment - 5 stars. Currently there is no better upload app available.

koolfaces

I use this app for my store. I am satisfied with the customer support they've provided me during installation and also solving any issues while adapting to the app.

Moon Glow 2.0

The app itself is simple yet effective, but the true beauty of the app lies in the excellent customer service that answers you in minutes, completely satisfied