Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Silvercut

- Uploadkit and Toby are stand-up guys! Easy to integrate and looks really good.
- I got the best support I've ever experienced with another Shopify app.
- If you need photos attach with your customers orders, then this is the app you MUST have!

Pet Socks - Put Any Face, on Socks!

THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!
I had an issue with line item property and images which have been uploaded by customers WERE LOST. I've contact to support and they fixed me this problem with their custom code for my theme, but now the problem is repeated and I urgently wrote to the developer and to the Upload kit and...... IN 1 MINUTE I have a custom code which make my uploading images working! The fastest and pleased support I've ever seen! Thank you!!!

Pets Print Shop

Great functionality. The best app I've used for this specific need. The developers were also super attentive with any questions and were more than willing to help. Customer service is the best advantage when choosing products, and UploadKit definitely provides that!

AngelSounds

This app looks great and works great. The customer service is even better they were able to customize the app for me within an hour of my request

MACARON QUÉBEC

Une application simple et efficace!
La meilleure qui soit pour que mes clients puisse télécharger une image, la recadrer et voir l'aperçu.
Le support technique est aussi très réactif.

Merci beaucoup!

Andy Okay

Was using a competitor first, but decided to try out this after a tip. Best choice ever, this is how it always should be done.

Enough customizable from start, and even when I wanted to have something tweaked even further to fit my store it was done by support in less than 5 min.

No, this is not a fake review, I'm just impressed:)

Letenėlė

Best app for uploading! Developers are super friendly and helpful, they helped me with translation to my native language, that wasn't included in app. Best of the best!

Pixobloom

We use Upload Fields for customers to upload images. No issue with installation and the app is easy to use. Customer service is outstanding. We've requested some minor tweaks and Toby is so responsive it's as if he's an extension of our team.

Random Swag

Great app for custom products! Simple app that lets customers upload files from your product page.
RandomSwag.com

Touch Plus

Simlple, very easy to use app. Toby / Support is outstanding.
We wanted to display the uploaded images else where for our own record, a little help & guidance.. works fantastic.