Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Multiverse Cartoons

Amazing service customer. I'm on a free trial but will upgrade to the paid version because i know i can rely on them if anything's up. Plus the upload features is nicer and faster than the other apps i tried.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Would highly recommend. Customer Service when needed was efficient and helpful. Fits great with our store. thank you :)

Print-my-Liebling

Great app adn great support. This is the best file upload app you can get and the support is fast and competent! Highly recommended!

Unieke Foto

Always quick responses and app is functioning like it supposed to be.

Simply a good app for an affordable price.

Printopus

The best app for Printing Image Studio like us. and Their Support team is really great and fast respond. Thanks you guys.

Jeweled By Neek

Wow! I’m so happy I found this app! Very easy to use and they have great customer service! I highly recommend!

OQHA Virtual Show Series

I am so pleased to have found this app. We are using it to have participants in a virtual competition upload videos, and it's working great! I had a couple of questions for the developer as to make it work better for our needs specifically, and he answered within minutes going above and beyond. Very happy with it so far!

Sweetlea Gifts

An absolute godsend for personalised items that require photo uploads. I was using a different app that was so complicated and no where near as advanced as this. So so easy to use, am really glad i found this app and such a good price too (i'm only 2 days in and still in free trial, but will most definitely be keeping this app). Very highly recommended by Sweetlea Gifts!!!

Zetta Stuff

This App is exactly what I was looking for! Looks professional, easy for customers, just awesome! Thank you for creating this fantastic app!! Great job!

itsyoubut

They support it the best. nothing else matters, I had a lot of weird bugs with other apps interfering and they were happy to even help me with other problems not related to their side, and was patient with me until everything was perfect, shoutout for Toby from support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6