Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit | Reviews

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Printy Paw

We've used Upload fields for over a year now and never had any issues. It's really easy to install and just works. We've only used support for questions and some small customizations that weren't available in the UI and they have always been super helpful and fast.

Crowned Pets

If you want customers to be able to upload files on your store this app is your best choice! I l love the app, you can customize the upload forms in detail within the app. And if you want to do a customization that is not available within the app then you can reach out to the support team and they'll help you out with it! Great app with incredible support team!

Pépouze

The app is really effective, easy to use and the customer service is fantastic! They helped me to customize the button on my product page, just perfect.

Furloveart

Amazing app! I love the uploadkit customer service and app.They are always happy to help with any customizations you want. I can trust if there's an issue they can fix it and they do so immediately

Wall Splash

We looked at several upload apps and this is by far the best out there. We had a couple of theme issues which wasn't a fault of Upload kit but they sorted it very quickly! The support is fantastic, would definitely recommend!

Pet Loverz

Very useful app, my favourite. Top tier! Customers support is excellent. Very fast responding and helpful! Recommended!

Taylor Payton Investigations

The customer support I received was fast and pertinent to my issue. No firm is perfect, that is an impossible expectation, but I am happy with the support, and the App seems to be working appropriately.

Pet Creations Art Ltd

Not only is this app AMAZING but their support team is even better. They are more than happy to help with any customizations you want and for me, they've always completed these within a matter of hours. Special thanks to Toby for his knowledge in helping me with our customizations. 5-star service.

The Lollipop Guild

The app works great, but the customer service is superb. I'm not getting many visits to my website and was given very helpful suggestions from the staff at UploadKit. Their help was above and beyond...thank you!

The Woodgrain Frame

Easy upload feature for photos. I like the features such as the crop tool and aspect ratios and black and white. If there was a way to link customer photos with the order number and SKU's someday, that would be ideal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15