Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

AngelSounds

This app looks great and works great. The customer service is even better they were able to customize the app for me within an hour of my request

MACARON QUÉBEC

Une application simple et efficace!
La meilleure qui soit pour que mes clients puisse télécharger une image, la recadrer et voir l'aperçu.
Le support technique est aussi très réactif.

Merci beaucoup!
MacaronQuebec.com

Andy Okay

Was using a competitor first, but decided to try out this after a tip. Best choice ever, this is how it always should be done.

Enough customizable from start, and even when I wanted to have something tweaked even further to fit my store it was done by support in less than 5 min.

No, this is not a fake review, I'm just impressed:)

Letenėlė

Best app for uploading! Developers are super friendly and helpful, they helped me with translation to my native language, that wasn't included in app. Best of the best!

Pixobloom

We use Upload Fields for customers to upload images. No issue with installation and the app is easy to use. Customer service is outstanding. We've requested some minor tweaks and Toby is so responsive it's as if he's an extension of our team.

Random Swag

Great app for custom products! Simple app that lets customers upload files from your product page.
RandomSwag.com

Touch Plus

Simlple, very easy to use app. Toby / Support is outstanding.
We wanted to display the uploaded images else where for our own record, a little help & guidance.. works fantastic.

Camera Wholesalers

Great app. Fantastic service, extremely helpful and quick response. Definitely recommend............

Writer's Block Coffee

Simple and easy to use. I had a minor install issue, but that was quickly corrected by support. Looking forward to a lot of use.

Splattery - Malen Nach Zahlen

Amazing app! The app offers many features and options! The price is very reasonable and offer great value! I'm very happy with the performance of the app as well, everything works great.
I had some problems getting the app to work, which was a mistake I made not having anything to do with the app itself, and the support was outstandingly fast and friendly in finding and fixing the problem it was wild!

10/10 would recommend to anyone who needs an app to let customers upload things

August 27, 2019

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to get things up and running with the new theme, and you know where we are if you need a hand with anything in future 👍

Previous 1 3