Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Lavistique

Great app with great support! Working for quite a time with it and never had any problems. Everything I ask has been handled carefully in a short amount of time

EUONIA

By far the best customer support from any app that I used before. Had multiple changes and they executed all of them perfectly in less than 24 hours.

Banner Bay

We had some problems with the app due to our theme/ upload button displaying incorrectly. The issues were addressed promptly by the support team. Haven't had much use of the app yet but pleased so far with the support, Thanks Guys! Much appreciated!!

Pet Artology

I have been using the app for a while now and so far I am really happy. The app was really easy to install and use, plus it comes with clear instructions for additional customisation of the appearance. One function stopped working only recently but the support was spot on and everything was fixed and back to normal within few minutes. Highly recommend!

July 6, 2021

Thanks so much! We found out that another app was taking over the add-to-cart button on your theme, but happily a little custom code could get things fixed up quickly 👍

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

CreatingPictures

Very good application, good customer service, they solved the problem in minutes. I recommend it 100%.

July 2, 2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review - please let us know if we can help with anything in future!

EVERYTHING JASMINE

FINALLY! an app to easily have customers upload files for custom products. No crazy code editing or difficult setup process

July 2, 2021

That's fantastic - thanks so much!

CrystalPicStore

App works great - exactly what I need it to do. Good customisation options so you can tailor it your store's theme/style. Their support team has also been very helpful and provide prompt responses.

SquishyFacedCrew

The app works brilliantly, but much more so than that, the team in place behind the app are simply fantastic. They have been incredibly helpful to us a number of times over the 2 years we've been using their service. I highly recommend

Pasquín

Muy bueno y la atención al cliente es rápida. Estoy muy conforme con el servicio y lo recomiendo al 100 %

Paint By Numbers

I've used this app across multiple stores, and it always delivers. Super easy to use, quick interface for customers, fast upload speeds. I've linked it to Zapier so that I can fulfill orders really easily. Customer service is outstanding. I emailed in a question and got a response + fix in under 1hr. Incredible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13