File Uploads by UploadKit

Unlimited fields, any file type, crop images, sync to G Drive.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Pupil Art

Location Poland

This app is amaizing, it have all what i needed. Great support service, they do what i need very fast.

Novo Jewelry

This is a great and intuitive way to add an image upload feature to your website. And what is even better is the service! I was trying to integrate UploadKit into my EcomSolid website and I was having some trouble. Their team quickly helped me out and got it working exactly how i wanted it to. Highly recommend UploadKit!

BroShop

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Great app if you are selling custom products that you want your customers to upload their designs. Support is responsive

Fast Printed Boxes

Time spent using app About 2 months

App works a treat and the support provided was fantastic. Helped us achieve our end goal. Cannot recommend enough!

SaiyajinfyMe

Location Germany

A very good App - easy to install in your Store and it works perfectly... the Design is in mobile and Desktop beautiful! And the Support is so cool, they help u 24/7, answers in less than 24 hours and are so chill :)

I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION

The Support from these guys was off the charts - phenomenal. Thank you for being a fantastic business partner.

Turner & Walker Pet Portraits

Time spent using app About 3 years

Spot on app, have used for years without issue, first time i have had any problem with it email was answered within 30 minutes and fixed within 45 minutes, 100% recommended

Pet Polly

This app is really amazing. It's intuitive, easy to use, and looks great on your store. I've used other apps for customers to upload pictures but this is by far the best. I was wanting to have a customization done and the app team was super responsive and helped me do exactly what I wanted. Love this app!

UK Feather Flags Trade

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app works very well. The support is very quick. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs customers files uploaded.

March 31, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! As always, we're here if you need a hand with anything.

Artimal

Location Netherlands

Amazing application and even a better support! Love the google drive integration. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16