Omtaler (82)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
27. juni 2024

If you are an IOSS-registered business, this app is currently unworkable, useless and you should avoid it. The software mis-declares commercial invoice details and values to customs/ups brokerage for international shipments (and this is meant to be an official app?) and then customs subsequently incorrectly charge our customers import tax and fees we have already paid via our IOSS intermediary!

This Issue with the data they are providing UPS has been highlighted to the developers of the app on multiple occasions, with clear evidence of issues, even specifically detailing where we can see why issues are happening, and yet no resolution nor constructive feedback has been provided to date. It is totally unacceptable.

If you are not IOSS registered or don't send any packages to the E.U then perhaps this issue won't affect you or your customers. But if you are like us, this app and the data it sends to UPS is completely useless and will cost you and lose you customers. This is a fact. We can provide the evidence of failure after failure. Overcharging after overcharging and no one could care less.

Avoid at all costs.

Eden Ashram
Storbritannia
Over 1 år bruker appen
3. juni 2024

Super fast support response every time I've encountered an issue with the app. 100% recommend

Materia Rica
Spania
8 måneder bruker appen
7. mai 2024

The app is very streamlined and saves our business a lot of time with processing orders and the support staff is very helpful, Ruben Miller especially. I would definitely consider this app if you end up feeling stuck in shipping processes.

Air Voel
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
30. mai 2024

Very happy with the help of the support team so far! They emailed with me back & forth to help me configure the Dashboard and connect it to my Shopify Store

luckygirlstudio.com
Belgia
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
18. april 2024

The customer service on this app is ten times better than what I was getting with Shopify. Thank you Ruben and team!! I absolutely love your level of service. Cheers ;)

RARE PRINTS AND POSTERS
USA
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
14. mars 2024

First of all, they did a one on one meeting with me to get everything setup and working flawlessly. Secondly, it didn't cost anything nor did I need to upgrade my Shopify plan. I am using a basic legacy plan and it still works. You don't need Premium Shopify, you don't need a paid app. This works and all of my negotiated rates are in there. Amazing service by the App team developers here.

Unbun Foods
29 dager bruker appen
3. april 2024

This app is fantastic! It has all the features we wanted and is simple to use. Support is very responsive.

GoldUnion
Frankrike
3 måneder bruker appen
15. april 2024

Quick response and Ruben Miller fixed the issue swiftly! Very grateful. Thank you!

Urban AIP
USA
5 måneder bruker appen
21. mars 2024

Great App, and great Support Team. It might look a bit a segue at first, but with a little Time and the helpful Tips of the Support Team, everything works flawless.

Cravo do Sul
Tyskland
23 dager bruker appen
30. mai 2024

I need help logging into the app and activating my shipping. I am in the UAE and everything was sent via email. My problem is not solved yet.

Oieva
De forente arabiske emirater
4 dager bruker appen
United Parcel Service, Inc. (“UPS”) svarte 3. juni 2024

Hello,

we've tried to reach out to you a couple of times with different email address. We've also tried to schedule calls with you with one of our onboarding specialist but you did not reach back.
Please get back to us by writing us to upsplugins@ecommerce.help or opening up a ticket on https://ecommerce.help