Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 7, 2021

easy to install! so far so good. excited to see how my customers like this app and what revenue it brings in.

Lunar Libra
Time spent using app: 4 months
SpurIT UAB replied March 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business :)

March 2, 2021

yeah i want to say that the app does not have a lot of reviews but it is work love it and helped me a lot

Innovationgut
Germany
Time spent using app: 25 days
SpurIT UAB replied March 22, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

February 23, 2021

Very nice app for upsells! I do recommend it! It looks nice and works very well. Furthermore it is easy to use.

Vintagelovers
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SpurIT UAB replied March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will keep making you money ;)

February 18, 2021

One of the best free upselling apps, thanks you for making it free. Although It's a good starting app it would be nice to be able to upsell more than one product at checkout.

Yuki's Desire
Time spent using app: 3 days
SpurIT UAB replied February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Please let us know if you face any difficulties, we are always happy to assist!

December 9, 2020

This app has great features! The customer service I received was also fantastic! Thank you so much !

Triviso Collection
Time spent using app: 25 days
SpurIT UAB replied December 10, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

January 17, 2020

Brilliant love it.
The moment I created an offer and customers placed an order the app did it's magic and I got extra sales. Highly recommended. Try it out.

Dante's Luxury Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 1 day
SpurIT UAB replied January 21, 2020

We are just happy that you enjoy the app :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

January 6, 2020

Recommend this app, great customer service. They should add the preview feature which I hope they will do in the near future!

Crystal Horloges
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SpurIT UAB replied January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! We are always working on our apps' improval so we believe this feature will be added soon ;)

December 18, 2019

Great idea and working well so far. I think to use it best, you might need to rotate the product in the offer routinely, sort of like an A/B test, to see which gets the best conversion rate.

Titanwise
Time spent using app: 2 months
SpurIT UAB replied December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

December 13, 2019

Great service. The widget didnt appear in the start, but was fixed within short time by a great team. Very recommended!

Stayclassy.no
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 year
SpurIT UAB replied December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

October 15, 2019

Amazing app. Super easy to start, clear interface and performs well. Recommend to any store to get more up sells. Works great if upsell products that cost 30% and less than sold product.

Just Paint By Numbers
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 days
SpurIT UAB replied October 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are glad to help you anytime.