Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Upsell Bundles

Neat Pet Finds

Just downloaded but seems to do what it is supposed to. No complaints, thus far. I may have to take a star off for the min 100 characters required for this review.

Queenship Clothing Co

This app is great for creating matching sets ! It is great to entice customers into buying extra products

Opera Beauty

Great! Very helpful app that allowed me to bundle on my site without any coding whatsoever. Always happy with booster apps!

Adventure Outdoors Mega Store

It works great for setting up bundles. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to increase their number of sales

larascone

I have used this app for many times, it's very useful and convenient! It also can give customers many convenience.

Kassy King XO

I have just created my first bundle and I was impressed with how easy it was to get started. All instructions are clear.

ioolis

It is too convenient to use, I will continue to use it. The operation is simple and convenient, and it is fast to learn. It is a plugin with very high practical value.

BeautyPride Salon

Great App very useful in creating bundles for commonly bought together items and boost our sales, great

Coffee Syphon

very useful in creating bundles for commonly bought together items and allow customers to save with discounts.

Ozark Lake Co

i liked it alot it works really well with what i wanted to do with my store! recomend to anyone it works

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70