Booster: Product Bundles

Booster: Product Bundles

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Bundles FTW

SPOTALEN

Forcing me to comment, annoying.。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The Well's Never Dry

Works great! Thanks for this guys. Liking how easy it is to implement. Super COOL! Will keep learning and using for sure. Thanks again.

Shadedreams

This app helped me set up a bundle to make more sales. Hopefully it helps get more customers and I definitely recommend it

Anabolic Warfare

It seemed easy enough to use. I'm interested in seeing how it works for revenue. I was able to build a fixed bundle of our products.

BENJAMIN DAVID GOLF

I would like to be able to modify the appearance of the button at least but other than that this was the easiest and it doesnt interfere with other discount codes which is HUGE!!

fs
df
fsdf

Pippo Bikewear

Great and simple tool! Focuses on the important part and that in a very decent way. Can only recommend it!

barksmeows

Really like the easy use of this app, its user friendly and great to use, in order to boost sales from bundling up products in your shop

TotalEDC

Easy to use app. Looks great on the product page. I haven't had anyone use the bundle option yet, but I haven't had it for too long. We'll see if it results in any better conversions for me. Will update after a while.

Sun Wave Nutrition

I think the app is great. I wish there was a way to not have to input items on sale and just say, buy 2 get 4 dollars off, or buy 3 get one free. Also, the price sucks. Very expensive. But the app itself is very good.

BEST HOME PRODUCTS

i m using this to manage bundle , let's see how it goes in 2 weeks , the interface ca be improved though.