Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Upsell Bundles

flytrending

easy to setup, just got the app. lets see if it does it work, testing in the mean time. Hopefully expecting to like it

Windy City Solvents

This app was able to let me set a fixed price which is very helpful. I couldn't ask for a better app

laboutiquedugenie.com

Super appli, bon faut tester sur la durer ais il me semble que c'est une belle affaire :) a recommander

Fabelhaft International

Happy with the app so far, hope it will live up to my expectation. Just wondering about the technical support.

MVA Outlet

Added this app to my store. Hopefully it will increase sales. Looking forward to seeing how it works

ExultPlanet

So far so good. Very User-friendly, Fast to create an offer and make it live. Thank you and hope for the best.

G-Force Powersports

Worked great right away - very easy and looks like on the site

Looking forward to increased sales and easier shopping experience for our customers

Ludi Outlet

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaameiiiii

beadventuresports

Its working good, and looks that its a great way to upsell, easy to use. i like it.

Girl + God

So easy! All the other bundle apps gave me a headache. This one was up and running in 2 mins! Thank you!!