Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Upsell Bundles

Rsport

We used this app to offer a bundle discount if a customer purchase a top and bottom. It has worked great for us.

Levlupstaging

It was a really nice bundle app. you could provide a bundle product in a separate product page so that some people will have the option. :)

beamsurvival.net

This is the perfect app at the best time! Opened my store right before Black Friday/Cyber Monday and already converting with easy setup in a couple of minutes!

CLOUT ACCESSORIES

i really enjoy this app, my sales are much more then ever before! thankyou! I give this app 5 stars....

Sage Sustainable Electronics

It adds incentives for buyers to add to their order. I like how easy it is to use. I am sure it will add a lot of sales. Thank you.

Chloe + Lois

I just started using this app and love it so far- I am interested to see how if will be able to grow my sales.

Style Apes

Got to get used to it, but got more sales on the first day immediately, so it's a succes for me so far.

BraceletForever

Excellente application, il n'y a plus qu'à voir les résultats maintenant.

self-diva

Mature, dynamic and honest.
Excellent ability of systematical management,Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful

SuperGadget.Store

The app looks fantastic and is very easy to use. It increases average order value and their support is also top notch.