Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Upsell Bundles

Sanhookah

Aplicación muy buena que sirve para crear paquetes de compra e incluso hacer descuentos en dichos productos, y además es gratuito

shop.mhinvest.net

Ja die App ist ganz gut . Ich kann sie empfehlen. Habe aber noch zu wenig erfahrung. Daher kann ich momentan noch nicht so viel sagen.

My Plentifull Store

Will need to try out before provide actual review. See if can have multiple bundle that I wanted. At this install stage it is still too early to review.

Charm'd 13

I used this app to help me bundle and I like the way it is so easy to set up and use. I do not like how the app rating does not let me post the rating.

Dillinger's Boutique & Barbier

simple and nice would like extra designing feature tough has the look is a bit bland but its easy to setup

Amble Along

Good app so far. Editing the button text seems a bit clunky but that could just be an error on my part.

Bundles are very easy to create. Would recommend.

AIVE

l'appli est sympa car elle permet de créer des packs, néanmoins je trouve que visuellement la présentations sur la page produit ne rends pas très bien. De même , les ecritures du nom de produit déborde sur le prix. Merci quand même appli très pratique

Classic Expression

I have not made any sell yet, but this app asked for a review. This is my first day using it, so far it's ok. I'll give an update after 30 days.

Khushmidner Jassal

I like this app and the tutorials that come with it. I would recommend this application to anyone who has a shopify store.

bgshark

nice,I like it.can help me to do more and more.you want to choice it,gooooooooooooooooooo. so we can

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8