Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Tmcdeals

This app works great! was looking for a way to sell items in pairs and this app does a great job of that

Sewingsg

Excellent Bundles, very easy to use

The Consumer Market

Perfectly designed user friendly App with tremendous amount of navigated functionality when creating bundles and diverse promotional marketing strategies to help your store build a great presence! Great job!

Virusintl

Very happy with Upsell Bundles...It works!

Oleazer

Really satisfy of this app... Immediatly after I have created new buddle, I have receivend new order with more valued cart.

Pieceofartboutique

Great app, the same method used by Amazon to boost our sales on www.twinssss.com

Well done!

Surfayo

great app super simple!! great price!

Trendy Pet 2

Awesome app. I'm glad I found it

Ecigzoo

Very impressed by this app. Easy to install and the look and design can be customised to great effect. Works well and helps us not only offer a discount, but advise good product and kit combinations. Great technical support too. Thank you

Island Living Australia

So far so good. I decided to try upsell bundles as I had used other apps of the buy x get y variety and my inventory numbers were completely messed up. This app doesn't require any duplicates - what a relief!!! The hardest part is deciding how I want my bundles to look on my page. You can change absolutely anything whatsoever to make it look cohesive with your website. So nice to be able to make it my own. I made it bright and bold to stand out. Looking forward to seeing how it works for me as far as sales go.