Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Your Teacher's Pet Creature

The app is great. I am seeing around a 50% conversion rate on upsells. The support staff are also fantastic, they are very quick to respond and very fast at fixing the minor issues that I have had.

November 27, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Glicha

I have installed the app. Found it easy to install and set up 10 bundles. Had a little problem that pictures didn't show up in the bundle which was fixed immediately after weekend Thanks to Artyom. Now i hope to improve my income with this app. Good luck.

November 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

AC Charger

Customers LOVE bundles! This app is so simple and easy to use and customer service is also awesome! Try it!

October 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, it's really appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties :)

Vertigo time

The application is excellent, sales immediately increased as I started using it, it’s very convenient to link products, I recommend it!

September 28, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance. Cheers!

Viking Runes

Great app. Customers just cant pass by a good bundle offer. Had a little issue with setup ut got it resolved by their CS in about 10 minutes. Perfect.

August 1, 2019

Icaruskitesurfshop

Execellent service !! they fixed my problem in 5min !! Very happy with the customer service of this app !!

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

Excited to see if this helps to increase overall sales in my store.
Just used for the first time! Easy to use and so far...working great!

Best Phones Online

Just installed and haven't gotten any sales from it but I'm sure the traffic and sales I drive to the site will see an uptick in total revenue!

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues; we're glad to help.

Sweet Children Store

I will suggest this app to other stores.
Nice App easy to use than other apps available on Shopify App store.

May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Likedtrend

they have great support team. i had problem and they helped me a lot to solve my problem. i highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8