Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

scissorsnob.com, Free Shipping, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

The easiest one to use and set up, support has been great although I have not had to use it to often, you should check this one out..

art & eden

This app looks really great on our website and works really well. We had very specific layout requests and the App team were more than happy to help. Really helpful and great support.

Casals Classical Lps Cds

Excellent app, excellent customer service - very highly recommended!!!

Djsupplies1

Quick prompt service within 30 mins to sort out a minor issue, that I could not do. Great app that works well and very easy to use. Easily to customise to suit my theme. Thanks

What a great little app, quick and easy to create bundles and fully customisable to fit in with my theme. Excellent fast response from customer support.

Ewovations

I like the user friendly UI interface of the app. Very easy to figure my way around with no stress.

Bundlerama

Highly recommended. Easy to use, even for newbies like me. does what its meant too

Sky Wilder

Support is AMAZING. Olga always helps me out - so quick and efficient. Thank you so much! I really love this app so far. So easy to use. 5 stars and I highly recommend!

Msno

This is probebly the best Upsell Bundle app in shopify app store. Support is amazing, i live in Norway, and respons time in the support chat is just about instant at all hours of the day. I needed a few modifications and this was fixed in minutes. App is easy to configure, and to set up.
I have a couple of requests:
1. Products with more than one boundle should have option for sorting price high/low low/high this would be great.
2.Option to hide boundles on product accessorie page. When creating boundle with Main product + accessorie 1+ accesorie2 the product boundle will show both on main product page and on acceccorie 1 and acceccorie 2 page. When acceccorie 1 and 2 are used on multippel main products, the list of product boundles get really Long on acceccorie 1 and 2 product page.
3. Mobile:Option to have the «Add boundle to cart» button on top
4. Mobile: Option to have product boundle as a horisontal slide, rather then a long vertical list. When multiple boundles the list to browse down get really long.

Anyway thank you for creating app, and for helping me with my small css changes. This is really a no brainer, you need this app in your shop.

Emi Ri

Just installed, great so far. That I ask for a review before I even set it up so I don't really have much to say I'm just trying to fill up the 30 character minimum

Battaglias Picks

It took all day to find a bundle app that did what I needed it to do....finally found this one! It was very easy to set up a bundle and I had it up and running in about 5 mins.