Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Emi Ri

Just installed, great so far. That I ask for a review before I even set it up so I don't really have much to say I'm just trying to fill up the 30 character minimum

Battaglias Picks

It took all day to find a bundle app that did what I needed it to do....finally found this one! It was very easy to set up a bundle and I had it up and running in about 5 mins.

Virtual Babylons Travel Accessories

good stuff thanks 30 day free trial is very helpful for us newbies

All Tire Supply Llc

We are happy with the app. I wish there are more ways to customize the template but overall, it is a good app. would recommend to others.

Metropolisaustralia

Great product, makes everything easy. Currently using it to create a custom delivery cost for my vendors as a product then pairing it as a bundle with the vendor product. Saves me $$$ (otherwise I would need to pay $79 a month for shipping API with Shopify)

Claws Vs Paws Pet Shop

awesome shit mannnnnnnnnnnnn! from the queen js

Daft Trunk

Awesome app! Great support! They prove that it works first before charging you. That's how the market should be.

N Friends Store

Good customer services, feedback and solve my problem very well. Recommend

Fortify Gear

A really great app! easy to install and works perfectly!

Tahoeshirt Com

I tested all the apps and so far this one is the best. User-friendly and very easy to use. But the best bonus is the Support! these guys are 24/7 available, knowledgeable and Very Helpful. I asked for help with the unrelated issue - I needed to create the hidden category for free products which part of SHOPIFY and they helped me out. Just to make it clear I spent about 2 hrs with the Shopify support and didn't get it solved. 10 STARS Guys!