Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Footnanny 2

This app is amazing! Simple and Easy! The Live Chat is on point and fast! Andrew helped me and now my shoppers for Oprahs Favorite Things 2017 can enjoy bundles! I am so happy! Love it! Owner of footnanny!

Holjaz Enterprises

good guys! you keep up the good work

Guyaloja

I loved this app! It helped my site to sell a lot more and to look very professional with very easy steps!

Party Box Printables

I just installed this app and so far I love it! You can change the colors to fit your site and it looks great. When I had a question it was answered right away and stuck with me until it was figured out. Plus you can create bundles very quickly, I would recommend this app to any business!

Dh Elite Store

This App is awesome!! exactly what I was looking for, most important of all it doesn't duplicate your products

Soularty Com

I like this app. It works great!” or “This app really helps to increase our sales

Record Deck

This app is an absolute MUST-HAVE! It allows easy bundling of products from your store's product list. The bundle's appearance on the product pages looks fantastic too. You can choose multiple product bundles, set the discount amount, the bundle's name. Easy navigation, streamlined layout..and did I mention the great customer service? Real time chat, quick response times and knowledgeable, helpful staff. www.retrophonics.store

Yogalixx

This App is awesome!! exactly what I was looking for, support currency converter and most important of all it doesn't duplicate your products

Fantasy Juguetes

Nice app, everything works ok. And support answerd inmediatly. Thank you,

Accessories New Store

Ok, I have tried most upsell apps on the market and USO is the best by far. The biggest win is with BOGO offers, most apps show a pop up where customers must add the free items to cart which is very confusing for the customer as they thingk they are being sold something extra. USO just adds the required items to the customer's cart.
USO is my go to upsell app for all my stores, it is by far the most complete and slick app on the market.
Support is tops, I get a response quickly every time. Great job guys 5