Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Fantasy Juguetes

Nice app, everything works ok. And support answerd inmediatly. Thank you,

Accessories New Store

Ok, I have tried most upsell apps on the market and USO is the best by far. The biggest win is with BOGO offers, most apps show a pop up where customers must add the free items to cart which is very confusing for the customer as they thingk they are being sold something extra. USO just adds the required items to the customer's cart.
USO is my go to upsell app for all my stores, it is by far the most complete and slick app on the market.
Support is tops, I get a response quickly every time. Great job guys 5

Fretlight2

Our customers really like the app's bundles and the ease to add it to their cart. The bundle's controllable saving really helps us minimize direct discount requests. The bundle's offering on each of the separate items in the bundled help drive sales. Great flexibility, easy setup, and low maintenance. Support is excellent and fast.

Saed Gifts

We were looking for app or something similar to add to our store, since we were not able to have enough sales. Once we put the Upsell Bundled Product, we not only are experiencing increase on sales but also our store looks more professional.
In conclusion, we are satisfy with Upsell Bundled Products

Lohse Kost

It took some time to set it all up the way we wanted it, but now it's great! We tested other apps, but they were not compatible with our Facebook shop (showed reduced prices for single products). This one is, so that's a big plus. Also the customer service is very supportive, so all in all it's 5 stars - keep it up!

Welfmshop

This is the best upsell bundle app in the Shopify app store. Spur It is also one of the best app developers on the Shopify market. I have been using their app for over a year so I can say this with the utmost confidence.

Spur It is a solid maker of apps. I also use some of their other apps, and they are excellent as well. They have an excellent team that knows how to program apps and understands Shopify platform.

I will not go or trust anyone else with my stores.

Their customer support is top notch too. I had some customizations made and was extremely pleased. Support will work with you until you are happy with your customizations. They are fast, courteous, and professional.

Side Note:
I have tried other apps from other companies and they are full of bugs. Finding good app developers is getting harder and harder to find in the Shopify app store nowadays. It seems that Shopify approves anyone to add an app to their store, and all that happens is that you end up being the guinea pig for them while they iron out their bugs.That wastes your time and energy. So beware of all the new shiny new apps that are coming out. I don't know where these developer's get their degrees from. A cereal box?

I am not being paid for this testimonial and not getting any compensation.

10+++++ Review for Spur It.

Outbreak Nutrition

Excellent app and the support team is very helpful and respond quickly.

Flowersbypouparinahialeah Com

Great app! It does help up sell.

Adertek Lifestyle

Awesome support from the team. Issues were solved promptly and customization done for my store due to the different layout.

Onwards to generating revenue now.

Bonsai Tree 2

Very happy with this app! Works much better than others I have tried. The layout looks nice, lots of customization possible and the support is great also. Whats not to like?!