Upsell Bundled Products

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

From $19.95/month. 8-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sharp Casualwear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great!! It has made selling bundles a breeze and the customer support has been great.

Canoe Club

Only on for a few days but when I used chat for support on a discount calculation problem, support was immediate and complete!

Cabin Shoes

The online support was good when the app wasn't working as it should. Julia quickly adjusted things at her end to get the widget displaying correctly. Only been using this app for a couple of days but so far I'm happy. Thanks guys.

Catamaransports Com

Location Latvia

Great app! It does exactly what we expected. Support is fast and helpful!

Aventonbikes

App works exactly as I wanted. The support team was great, because they were willing to help me customize it a bit. It got 4 stars instead of 5 because I had to pay $50 to install the app, which I think is a bit much considering I am paying a monthly fee to use this app already.

The Baand Webshop

Location Denmark

Customer Service was perfect! Fast replies and help with installation and questions. Thank you!
However we tried creating different Bundles, but after 1 week of testing, we had to cancel the app. We are looking for an app that can handle bundles with the possibility of fx choosing any top with any pants.
This app is great for bundles with specific products, fx this top with those pants. Even when the top/pants comes in different color and sizes the app works fine - as long as the variants are listed under the same product and not as different products for each color.

Cherryaffairs 2

Location Singapore

Great app! Does what it says it does. However, there are rooms for improvements =)

Mikkma

Location Australia

I like this app. Super easy to install.

Myfluffypuffs

Great app to include upsell option to a store. Easy setup, custom color setting takes a few minutes to understand. - MyFluffyPuffs.com

Canadianbaristaacademy

This app really helps to increase our sales