Upsell Bundled Products

Upsell Bundled Products

by SpurIT

Offer Your Customers Discounts on Bundled Products And Kits

Viking Runes

Great app. Customers just cant pass by a good bundle offer. Had a little issue with setup ut got it resolved by their CS in about 10 minutes. Perfect.

August 1, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Icaruskitesurfshop

Execellent service !! they fixed my problem in 5min !! Very happy with the customer service of this app !!

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Let us know if you need any help!

CSM24 Store

Excited to see if this helps to increase overall sales in my store.
Just used for the first time! Easy to use and so far...working great!

May 27, 2019

Thank you very much for the review. We're really glad to hear the app is suiting your business' needs, and we're more than happy to help if you need further assistance.

Best Phones Online

Just installed and haven't gotten any sales from it but I'm sure the traffic and sales I drive to the site will see an uptick in total revenue!

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues; we're glad to help.

Sweet Children Store

I will suggest this app to other stores.
Nice App easy to use than other apps available on Shopify App store.

May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Likedtrend

they have great support team. i had problem and they helped me a lot to solve my problem. i highly recommend

Habibi Lux Products

Does exactly what it says. Highly customisable and excellent and prompt customer service. Highly recommended!

Perfect Prime

There was a minor issue with the discount at first, but the support team helped out and fix the issue very quickly. Great service and great app if you are trying to create bundle deals on your store.

scissorsnob.com, Free Shipping, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

The easiest one to use and set up, support has been great although I have not had to use it to often, you should check this one out..

art & eden

This app looks really great on our website and works really well. We had very specific layout requests and the App team were more than happy to help. Really helpful and great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7