Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Tina Vaia

Location Spain

Can you advise how I change the product name and price colour? It's blue as it's clickable but I want it black. I have checked all my shopify settings. Othewise product is great! Hope you can help

May 25, 2022

Hello,

Thank you so much for posting the review, i can certainly help with that. But When i see the website is password protected. Can you please share password with us in email to open the website?
We sent you email as well.

RacingDiffs

Location Serbia

App works amazing.
Simple for adjusting and adding the products.
Gives you everything this kind of app needs to give.
Zooomy team support is great, quick and effective.

Adam Heath

Location Australia

Amazing customer service! Formatting issues within our theme meant some components were duplicating but the team were able to rectify these issues immediately. Even with extremely different time zones the cross sell app was customised by the team and signed off within 24 hours. Highly recommend above other cross-sell apps!

Next Venture Motorsports LLC

Great customer service -- asked for a fix and it was live on the site before I even got back to my computer. Highly recommend.

Bladepoint

I use this app to display manually selected related products on certain product pages. The add to cart button was not working as expected in my theme, but everything was solved within two hours via their support. Installation is fairly straightforward to copy/paste code. If you are uncertain about that, I am sure they will lend you a hand. Just recently installed this app, but based on looks and customer service it looks like it is a keeper.

Infinitive Crystal

There support is extremely helpful, if you need any thing more customized they can code that for you which allows you to make the app more specific for your website and style, helping to get you even better results. Highly recommend as it's also the simplest app out there to set-up within minutes after looking into most of the cross sell apps.

Blessed Baby Online

What a great app! The support team were so quick to answer my email when I had a hiccup with the design and layout, and just as quick to sort it out for me.
Highly recommended.

fusspflege-shop.ch

this app is easy to use, nice looking and works perfect. the support reacts fast and goes also an extra mile for you if you want small changes. Thanks very much!

The Acid Family

Very satisfied with the app! Has already generated me a bunch of upsales! Can definitely recommend it!

Toopepei

As a beginner, I am very happy and satisfied with this application, I really recommend adding it to the store for easy use and its benefits.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9