Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Toopepei

As a beginner, I am very happy and satisfied with this application, I really recommend adding it to the store for easy use and its benefits.

Genius Lab Gear

Migrated to this one based on the price and free trial since competitors are up to $30/mo. It was simple to install and straightforward to build the suggested product links. We've started paying after the free trial because the price it great even for low traffic periods. The UI is a bit clunky in places but it doesn't detract from the functionality. Main suggestions are to allow for choosing the left to right order products are shown and to auto update the primary product image after it's changed in the store. We'll continue paying at this competitive price and look forward to further improvements in the UI.

MilkUp

Good application for cross sell
We use a short time, it works well, the support responds very quickly and helps

Coolandnew

I've been using this for a few months now it works well. Easy to customise. Customer support is very quick and helpful. The basic plan is also very reasonably priced. Nice app

YAQI Shaving

Simply, well made, easy to use, FREE plan available and functional. Everything a Shopify App should be.

Blondie & Bru

This app looks great on our new site- zoomy apps is great to work with and has helped with install questions we had. Definitely recommend! It looks great and flows well on the page. We like how professional it looks- we think this will definitely help with add on sales and is visually appealing.

Familymega

This is good app. And it's free. Good support. Thank you so much! ...............................................................

Mow-Zhoost

We've been finding a cross sell app that is able to provide the feature which we wanted, and came across this wonderful App. Works just the way we wanted it to~~

Really helpful team of developers too, whom are willing to help you install or provide any assistance promptly. Recommended App to use!!!

The Backroad Boutique

Great for upselling products and helping customers to find recommended products on you webstore. Highly recommend!

DecorZee

I'm primarily using this app to cross-sell products during checkout. With a little bit of styling, it integrated perfectly into my cart and allows me to handpick the products I want to cross sell with each product.

Only downside is, if I don't apply the same cross-sells to every product, I have to do each one individually. If you have a lot of products like I do, that can be very time consuming. It would be nice to apply the same cross-sells to multiple products at once.

June 20, 2019

Thank you so much for an awesome review.
We will try to implement feature that you suggested in our app sooner.