Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Next Systems

A very useful and simple app. Support is very helpful and has quick response. They solved 2 of my issues instantly. Very easy way to add cross sells both at products and cart pages.

Fully Geeked

great app, helped me to generate more sales and very very simple to install. good communication with the support team

onlytry1

I get some trouble on programming code on this app but i glad i get help from they support team solve my problem in few hour only.

It's A Colorful World

Wow, I just installed this and ran a test... and it works exactly as advertised. After messing with a couple of other apps that didn't work right, this is an answer to prayer. Definitely will be keeping this one!

Moreton Bay Florist

Very good app, works very well for my store . Very fast response and solutions to a minor issue. Would recommend 100%

Unicorns & Co.

I used this app for my new website.l actually have two application on my website by the same developer. I need help from their support.super helpful and they responded fast. I do recommend for sure

collagen4you

Great App. I recommend it to everyone that want to display related products. Excellent support helped me with customization. In my opinion, you will not find a better one. The app without any questions deserves Five stars.

River & Co

This app (and Zooomy's Wishify app) are both FANTASTIC! But more so, their customer service is incredible! So helpful with getting both apps up and running smoothly in my store. Thank you so much Zooomy!
Molly
www.riverandco.com.au

Olivier Laudus

Great App at a great price with super support! I also like the interface which blends nicely in my theme.

Projectme NZ

really great app, easy to use, cheap, helpful team, can't ask for more! Haven't found any issues or flaws, only positives so far!