Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Projectme Australia

such a simple to use app, it's been so easy to set up and anything I couldn't figure out, their team sorted for me almost immediately, very happy.

Projectme USA

So pleased I found these guys, my original company was complicated and costing me a fortune so it was a dream to work with this team

Projectme UK

These guys did such an amazing job and we have a complicated set up with 4 websites and they did such a great job, really recommend them

Hotmilk Lingerie, New Zealand

Loving this app and the support from the team has gone above and beyond, also the price is great compared to the app I've been using. One very happy customer

Total Linen

This is a great app. Easy to install and use, support is good too, should you need it. Looks good on your store frontend, I highly recommend!

Nordic Vibes

Good app to enable cross selling activities and does increase purchases.
Looking forward to have the app team to integrate an AI that automatically identifies which products are best to cross-sell. I recommend this app!

Rubio Rules

Great app and a very fast & excellent support team! I only have it displayed on my cart page for now, it doesn't slow down so I'll see if I put it on more pages!

Fenash

The plugin is great and gives me a lot of traffic. But if the customization content is richer, for example, can display the original price and discount price.

Cavarnali57

Just installed it but it works great very easy to make the cross sales. Love the speed of the customer service. Really helpful and great app. Very easy to set up and adapt. Love it!

Studio Collection Online

I used this app to help me better link relevant products, as Shopify's "More from this collection" is not very specific to cross-sell related products.
I am very happy with the way the app works and with the excellent support from the Zoomy team. They helped me to fine tune the customisation to suit my needs, within minutes! :)
Definitely a valuable app to have. And what a great price for such a valuable app!