Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

collagen4you

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App. I recommend it to everyone that want to display related products. Excellent support helped me with customization. In my opinion, you will not find a better one. The app without any questions deserves Five stars.

River & Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app (and Zooomy's Wishify app) are both FANTASTIC! But more so, their customer service is incredible! So helpful with getting both apps up and running smoothly in my store. Thank you so much Zooomy!
Molly
www.riverandco.com.au

Olivier Laudus

Great App at a great price with super support! I also like the interface which blends nicely in my theme.

Projectme NZ

Time spent using app About 2 years

really great app, easy to use, cheap, helpful team, can't ask for more! Haven't found any issues or flaws, only positives so far!

Projectme Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

such a simple to use app, it's been so easy to set up and anything I couldn't figure out, their team sorted for me almost immediately, very happy.

Projectme USA

Time spent using app About 2 years

So pleased I found these guys, my original company was complicated and costing me a fortune so it was a dream to work with this team

Projectme UK

Time spent using app About 2 years

These guys did such an amazing job and we have a complicated set up with 4 websites and they did such a great job, really recommend them

Hotmilk Lingerie, New Zealand

Location New Zealand

Loving this app and the support from the team has gone above and beyond, also the price is great compared to the app I've been using. One very happy customer

Total Linen

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app. Easy to install and use, support is good too, should you need it. Looks good on your store frontend, I highly recommend!

Nordic Vibes

Location Germany

Good app to enable cross selling activities and does increase purchases.
Looking forward to have the app team to integrate an AI that automatically identifies which products are best to cross-sell. I recommend this app!