Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rubio Rules

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and a very fast & excellent support team! I only have it displayed on my cart page for now, it doesn't slow down so I'll see if I put it on more pages!

Fenash

Location China

The plugin is great and gives me a lot of traffic. But if the customization content is richer, for example, can display the original price and discount price.

Cavarnali57

Just installed it but it works great very easy to make the cross sales. Love the speed of the customer service. Really helpful and great app. Very easy to set up and adapt. Love it!

Studio Collection Online

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I used this app to help me better link relevant products, as Shopify's "More from this collection" is not very specific to cross-sell related products.
I am very happy with the way the app works and with the excellent support from the Zoomy team. They helped me to fine tune the customisation to suit my needs, within minutes! :)
Definitely a valuable app to have. And what a great price for such a valuable app!

Cross Sword

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Liv Oliver

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I highly recommend this app! They are very prompt in responding to my emails and they were very helpful with troubleshooting on my behalf. Give it a try you will be very happy!

ATSM Craft

This is the first app that truly lets you cross sell. It does exactly what they say it will do an is incredibly easy to set up. I highly recommend using this app for at least a basic cross selling suggestion. Great app guys.

11Dreamz

Location United Arab Emirates

For a free app, this is very easy to use and install for a total newbie. Great help in cross selling products and brings variety to checkout page too. Highly recommended!

Smartphono

Location Germany

Really Good App would reccomend it
Besr App for Crossselling around the app shop of shopify
Would love to get more features like this for free

Nouvetta

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

very nice and useful app. it helped me to create cross sell easily, easy to use easy to integrate. .