Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

povisonfurniture

Plugin suddenly crashed? ? The entire module on the product page can't display the picture at first, and then the entire module disappears directly. There is no way to try to re-insert it. I have checked that the package fee has been paid, and it is currently in use. Please contact us after seeing it! ! I can't get into the interface of this plugin configuration at all! ! Update: I can't find the entry to send you email feedback, the plugin is still unavailable, what should I do?

May 23, 2022

Hello,

We are very very sorry for the issue you faced, we checked from our end and the app is working fine. We have not received any email from your end about this issue.
We have sent the request to access the store, so we can check if there is any issue with app setup and make it work properly asap.

We would try our best and work hard to make it work for your store.

Update : Please approve the request we sent to access the store so we can check it. The request is sent to the store's registered email address.