Reseñas (1.775)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
6 de mayo de 2024

The Price is Right, Decent customization, Good Customer Service!
I really appreciate the Freemium model where you pay per conversion, that feels much safer as a small business than committing to an app with too many features I don't need that's way overpriced.
I also think they have quite a lot of good customization options, especially given that it's free (until it helps you sell something).
My one criticism is the backend is a little more text based than visual, although there is a preview of the result, but if you're more of a visual designer than a computer programmer, all the text options are a little intimidating. But it's pretty intuitive! Really, very few compaints.

Foxes and Ravens
Canadá
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2024

Shankari was very patient in explaining things to me. Thank you! Great customer service!

Davis Finest
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
4 de julio de 2024

Not directly trying to knock this service, but quick insights. I did a bunch of digging to compare services. I decided to install and try Selleasy first. It's great if you have VERY basic needs or a store with a small number of products. But if you want to set any conditions or rules - there's no option for that. For example, there's not even an option to set a post purchase upsell to not trigger if the item in the upsell was already purchased.

So from a simplicity and design standpoint, everything looks very good. But from the ability to customize the offers to your unique needs -- specifically post purchase upsells -- it's pretty lacking. I may come back to try to the other widgets, but I originally installed it specifically for the post purchase widgets.

SARTORO
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2024

Great customer support. Thank you Febin

FirstBike Africa
Sudáfrica
6 días usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

Support was perfect, only comment is that appointment times are very far in advance, would like earlier availability.

ReLenzMe.Com
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Logbase respondió 15 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We'd like to inform you that our chat services are accessible for 20 hours every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out via chat if all Zoom appointments are fully booked. We'll be happy to help.

14 de febrero de 2024

Veena helped me calmly and quickly when I set up my upsells and had some questions.

Deborah Wilde Books
Canadá
19 días usando la aplicación
Logbase respondió 16 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support. We're constantly striving to improve and would love to know what could have made it a 5-star experience for you. So we have reached out to you by email. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us enhance our app.

9 de febrero de 2024

Jananee was very helpful, thank you!

T Jacobs
5 meses usando la aplicación
Logbase respondió 10 de febrero de 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We have reached out to you via email to check how we can satisfy you to the fullest and receive a perfect rating in the future. This will help us in improving our app's features. Looking forward to connecting with you.

21 de diciembre de 2023

Easy to use app, and zoom call with Siddarth was very helpful and quick to reposition the upselling widget on my product page.

Lucille & Grace
Reino Unido
14 días usando la aplicación
Logbase respondió 22 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for your generous feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

11 de octubre de 2023

The app is very good. Especially the support given by them. Febin helped us go through the app configuration and explained to us all the features present within

MyTeez
India
1 día usando la aplicación
Logbase respondió 13 de octubre de 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

16 de noviembre de 2022

I had an issue with one of the widgets displaying in my store, but the support team were very heplful and the issue was resolved withing 24 hours or so. Thanks!

Cocktail Collective
Nueva Zelanda
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Logbase respondió 17 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏😊