Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy

Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy

Forfait gratuit disponible. Essai gratuit de 30 jours.
Note (5)
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 avis
26 janvier 2023

very useful.
Support is the best. Every time prontify to help us.
I am at the test fase but very happy with the app.

VaiBuscar
Portugal
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 jours
LogBase a répondu 27 janvier 2023

Thank you for your kind review! We have passed the feedback that you sent us to our development team.

23 décembre 2022

A very straightforward and neat upsell application. Integrates nicely in my store and the only improvement I can think of is additional colour/font options to match one's store more closely. Cheers!

MecatlCacao
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ un mois
LogBase a répondu 23 décembre 2022

Thank you for giving us our 500th review! And, also for the feedback. We are working on a "do-it-yourself" styling feature and this should roll out in about a month. For now, since we have multiple widgets and every theme is different, we will assist with the styling customization and our team will reach out to you on email to do the styling to suit your store. Cheers!

6 décembre 2022

A great app that does what it should, though it could use better analytics tools. Customer support has been helpful. Recommended.

Pawfect Pals
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 mois
LogBase a répondu 8 décembre 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We have reached out to you by email to understand what kind of analytics you are looking for.

16 novembre 2022

I had an issue with one of the widgets displaying in my store, but the support team were very heplful and the issue was resolved withing 24 hours or so. Thanks!

Cocktail Collective
Nouvelle-Zélande
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 2 jours
LogBase a répondu 17 novembre 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏😊

28 septembre 2022

App is easy to set up. And support was efficient when I needed help with the widget title placement.

BARKERY OVEN
Malaisie
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 23 heures
LogBase a répondu 29 septembre 2022

Thank you for the review!

25 juillet 2022

The app itself is well designed, you do need to reach out to the team to make specific changes since you do not have many design option. I do have to say that their team and specificly Siva was super friendly and super helpfull. He tried to understand the needs of my webshop. Thanks for developing this app.

Stera
Belgique
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ 21 heures
LogBase a répondu 27 juillet 2022

Thank you so much for the review! 🙏😊

7 juillet 2022

I've just started using the app and so far the support has been amazing! Look forward to seeing the product suggestions in cart addition they've said should be coming in a month as that will really make the app meet our needs.

Milky Clothing
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Environ un mois
LogBase a répondu 13 juillet 2022

Thank you for the review! 🙏😊
Our team will reach out to you to understand you cart upsell requirements.

7 mai 2022

App is relative easy to use, had to do a zoom call for fix some formatting issues. Appt was easy to set up. Only complaint was, I had a hard time understanding the tech that helped me. But he was extremely helpful and nice.

Vending Pending
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 9 mois
LogBase a répondu 10 mai 2022

Thank you for the review! 🙏😊
Some of our agents are still learning and probably we could have been better. We'll take the feedback and improve our communication.

2 mars 2022

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It performs well and I highly recommend adding it if you'd like to encourage higher order values. I think it could be a bit more user-friendly (if you'd like to change the placement and design, you'll likely have to contact their team so they can alter it for you). However, they quickly got to work fixing it for me and now it's exactly how I want it. Thanks!

The Ōm Home
Bermudes
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 4 mois
LogBase a répondu 4 mars 2022

Thank you Jasmine for the wonderful review. We are slightly disappointed with just 4 stars, but importantly we will take your feedback. Like you mentioned we plan to launch a "do it yourself" styling, but being a new app we are adding features one by one. We will get there and until then you have all our support with styling and customization!

9 août 2022

Great looking product, with great backup by Siddarth.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking to boost sales through upsell and crossell, we use it for selling accessories with our product

Off-grid Collective
Nouvelle-Zélande
LogBase a répondu 10 août 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏😊 We have noted your feedback on minimizing support required for styling customization, and will strive to achieve the same.