Omtaler (1 697)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. april 2024

I have been using this app for a while to add no-pressure upsells and I really love it! They have great support and are happy to help customize the CSS to fit my store's branding for FREE! Suki helped me today and it only took 20 minutes to fully customize my "Frequently bought together" section. They're always so helpful!

The Rutile Ltd
12 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 30. april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

26. mai 2024

This app is a must-have! I've been using them and have seen a huge improvement in my sales. Today is Sunday, and as I reviewed the apps, I realized I needed some advice on improvement. I reached out to the Selleasy team, and Siva was incredibly helpful. He immediately assisted me in enhancing the layout of my upsell and cross-sell apps, making the entire shopping experience look fantastic. Siva also shared information about this apps and also other apps that could streamline the shopping experience even further. Thank you, Siva, for your tips and help!

iElder.Asia
Malaysia
6 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 10. juni 2024

21. mai 2024

Very simple app to use and I've found it works well. Very quick response to an online chat request when I had a problem. Thanks

Party Kit Network
Storbritannia
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Logbase svarte 23. mai 2024

3. juni 2024

I really like this support on this app (thank you Siddarth). Whenever i needed some help small customization of the app they instatly reply and made a fix in few days. i really appreciate it. The app is working as is should and customers are using in very often.

DeerMates.com - Premium, Natural Aromatherapy for Stress-Free Drive
Slovakia
2 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 10. juni 2024

6. mai 2024

The Price is Right, Decent customization, Good Customer Service!
I really appreciate the Freemium model where you pay per conversion, that feels much safer as a small business than committing to an app with too many features I don't need that's way overpriced.
I also think they have quite a lot of good customization options, especially given that it's free (until it helps you sell something).
My one criticism is the backend is a little more text based than visual, although there is a preview of the result, but if you're more of a visual designer than a computer programmer, all the text options are a little intimidating. But it's pretty intuitive! Really, very few compaints.

Foxes and Ravens
Over 1 år bruker appen
7. mai 2024

Febin Was a great help , took his time to walk me through the set up and give me options to help use the app more efficiently. I look forward to using the app. Thanks Again !

Privei
4 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 9. mai 2024

18. april 2024

Was looking for an affordable option for upselling/cross-selling products on my website. Found this app and it fulfilled all my needs. Their customer service is really prompt. Happy to have found this app.

Totapari
India
8 måneder bruker appen
Logbase svarte 19. april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time; we will be glad.

2. juni 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Dhinakar on a Zoom meeting to navigate the Selleasy platform, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. Dhinakar was incredibly patient and took the time to go through each possible combination for using the platform with me. His guidance was invaluable as I attempted to make a product add-on.

I'm not exactly sure when the error was fixed, but it appears I may have already had a sale with an add-on, which is fantastic news!

At no point did I feel pressured or lost during our session. Dhinakar's dedication to sorting out the issues and staying on the line long after the half-hour booking was much appreciated. Thanks Charise

graceandaugust.co.nz
New Zealand
12 dager bruker appen
Logbase svarte 3. juni 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us; we greatly appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our...

5. mars 2024

Upsell is a easy to use app that helps our customers find items that they may enjoy, but would've missed otherwise. When it stopped working after some Shopify or Theme updates, Veena swiftly helped us get it in working order and looking seamless in our store.

Franklin Barbecue
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
Logbase svarte 6. mars 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

24. april 2024

I had a custom color issue with pop ups opened the chat got assisted and sorted all in less than 10 minutes great service and great app !!

Vyral