Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 mars 2024

Upsell is a easy to use app that helps our customers find items that they may enjoy, but would've missed otherwise. When it stopped working after some Shopify or Theme updates, Veena swiftly helped us get it in working order and looking seamless in our store.

Franklin Barbecue
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Logbase svarade 6 mars 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

21 mars 2024

Great add-on to a product page. Had a slight customisation issue & after a quick message to their support, it was fixed! Great turnaround, much recommended.

Scribe Cycling
Storbritannien
10 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 22 mars 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always our pleasure to assist you.

12 februari 2024

Great app, I had some questions about integration and scheduled a call.
Dhinakar was able to talk me through everything as was very helpful.
Thank you!

Making Mama
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Logbase svarade 14 februari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review! Your feedback means the world to us, and we truly appreciate your support. If you ever need anything else,...

17 januari 2024

We have been using this app for a while now for adding accessories to our products. I had a small issue that caused our addons to overlap on the product page. I chatted with support and had my issue resolved within 5 minutes. Selleasy has top-notch customer support.

Heckler
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Logbase svarade 18 januari 2024

Your insights provide valuable perspectives that help us enhance our products and services. We're committed to continuously improving, and your thoughtful review aids us in that ongoing process. Thank you once again for your meaningful contribution.

29 mars 2024

Technical support very helpful with setting up the app and custom CSS. Special shout out to Sid who did help me very much with custom changes. The app is best I have seen on Shopify store.

Plamenak.cz
Tjeckien
6 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 30 mars 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! It's always our pleasure to assist you.

1 februari 2024

pretty easy to set up. Veena helped us edit some of the post-purchase funnel text. Amazing to have immediate support over chat.

Art 'N Glow
11 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 2 februari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our service.

25 mars 2024

Kavishan was extremely helpful with some custom CSS changes we were having trouble with. Fixed our issue in less than 5 minutes and walked us through it so that we could know how to fix it in the future!

Get MrCool
17 dagar användning av appen
Logbase svarade 26 mars 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

25 januari 2024

Selleasy works great. It allows you to quickly and easily upsell and cross sell products. I had a few sales after only having basic "cart add ons" set up. Then I had a call with Veena in customer service and she was excellent. She moved the placement of my "frequently bought together" for me and showed me how to set up it up along with "product ad ons". Definitely recommend for helping to increase average order value.

LocalWe.com, LLC
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 27 januari 2024

18 januari 2024

This app started making our store money right away. I'm excited to implement what I learned on a free call today with Kavishan. I scheduled it because I knew I wasn't using the app's features to their full potential. He was super helpful and assisted me with picking the proper offers to match my buyer's behavior.

Naughty Ever After
7 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 19 januari 2024

Glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our support. We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Thank you very much.

30 januari 2024

FANTASTIC APP!! This app has replaced a much more expensive app that I was using for pre and post purchase up sells, and also has enhanced functionality. Not only that but if you require support they are amazing. They offer a 30min support call via calendly link, the service from Kavishan the support rep I spoke to was superb. He solved by problem and gave me great insights into utilising the app to its full potential. Thank you very much Logbase!

Acumen Collection