Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
30 januari 2023

Awesome costumer service. Thank you Siva for your help Siva.
The app is also working great. Better than others I have tried before.

Tienda Copec Voltex
Chile
Ungefär 6 timmar användning av appen
15 december 2022

Je viens de l'ajouter mais déjà satisfaite.
Fait exactement ce qu'elle promet et l'assistance est très disponible et rapide.

Chrissy Fro
Frankrike
Logbase svarade 16 december 2022

Merci pour les merveilleux commentaires 🙏😊

18 augusti 2022

I had an issue with my website regarding widget placement, and I was assigned to Annies. She has been extremely patient and helpful with all my concerns, she made sure that she addressed all my concerns no matter how long it took, highly recommended! Good job team, great work

mademebuy
Australien
Logbase svarade 18 augusti 2022

18 januari 2022

absolutely best customer service and the app itself is the best cross seller on product page. instant results.

paintbynumbers.fi
Finland
Logbase svarade 18 januari 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review!

5 september 2022

This app is exactly what I needed. It is easy to use (unlike other apps) and where I required bespoke customisation I received support almost immediately and the various adaptions were done quickly. Excellent app and a shout out to Siva who was very supportive.

Saxilrow
Storbritannien
Logbase svarade 7 september 2022

2 september 2022

Muy buena relacion calidad x precio y su atencion al cliente 5 estrellas, solo esta ingles pero fue muy panciente en entenderme.

VPTRENDS
Peru
Logbase svarade 3 september 2022

19 november 2022

Ok..the app is like PERFECT! I was looking for an upsell app for my crochet course, and it took me literally 5 minutes to set it up in both languages (english and french). No bug, super intuitive and easy to use!! And I like that the pricing depends of your sale, as a small business owner, its really appreciated :) I recommend it to everyone!

Crochetmilie
Kanada
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
Logbase svarade 19 november 2022

4 april 2023

I just started using this app and it is exactly what I am looking for in an upsell app!! The CS team is excellent. Very pleased and excited to get this fully built out!

LaurieAnne Art
USA
Logbase svarade 4 april 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your 5-star review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

3 juni 2022

This is the best app we have added to our Shopify store thus far. Super easy to set up and has already helped increase our average order value. We had a few questions while setting up one of our offers and contacted their customer service team. They were incredibly helpful, kind, and quick to respond. I cannot recommend this app enough!

Vermont Nut Free Sandbox
USA
Logbase svarade 4 juni 2022

19 juli 2022

Awesome, Annie is very helpful! She explained the product well and help me with my bundle deal page! 10/10

Paper Shoot Camera SG & MY