Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 mars 2024

This app is fantastic and the support is exceptional! I was looking for an alternative to replace a more expensive upsell app and this one is perfect. The price point is great and the app is easy to use.

When I needed help to customize my upsell funnels, the support team were quick to respond and helped me with multiple tweaks. Highly recommend!

Wild And Solo
29 dagar användning av appen
Logbase svarade 20 mars 2024

1 maj 2024

I have been looking for an app with these features for 2 years. Tried so many apps but none of them could offer these simple features. Everything works and you can customize a lot. Service is amazing too. Thank you!

FrappeToGo
USA
3 dagar användning av appen
Logbase svarade 7 maj 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

10 maj 2024

Great app for all kinds for upsells. I like how they made it really basically free until you start getting orders. Janani helped me a lot with resolving a little problem I had and I must say overall this is one of the most helpful apps for Upsells in general. Using this on all my stores. Thanks for making such a great app!

Blumie
Tjeckien
En dag användning av appen
Logbase svarade 14 maj 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

12 februari 2024

Great app, I had some questions about integration and scheduled a call.
Dhinakar was able to talk me through everything as was very helpful.
Thank you!

Making Mama
Australien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Logbase svarade 14 februari 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review! Your feedback means the world to us, and we truly appreciate your support. If you ever need anything else,...

17 mars 2024

Been using Selleasy for a while, and the product/app and support is amazing! Rahul has been incredibly helpful initially with the set-up of the app on my website. Highly recommended!

E-Ride Shop
Australien
2 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 19 mars 2024

26 mars 2024

Easy to use and navigate app. Helps convert. Kavishan helped set it up and provided excellent customer service.

Shilohboards
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 27 mars 2024

9 maj 2024

I had some questions after installing the app, the Selleasy team made the widget look awesome! Thanks for the good support.

Pawsify
Belgien
2 månader användning av appen
2 mars 2024

Had issues with the layout of the add on items and the team from Logbase replied to my query quickly, made the corrections and had it set up properly right away. Great response and quick resolution.

Avid Health and Wellness
4 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 5 mars 2024

12 april 2024

Jananee in customer service zoomed with me and showed me all the awesome features in the app. We have been using this app for about 2 months and have seen amazing results.

KathleenJasper
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Logbase svarade 16 april 2024

26 mars 2024

I was speaking to Sudhan and he took me through the set up process and gave me some extra tips and tricks on how to configure the Selleasy app to show relevant product offers as well as look and preform better on desktop and mobile versions of my website. Great customer service!

Faith Skins