Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 april 2024

I have been using this app for a while to add no-pressure upsells and I really love it! They have great support and are happy to help customize the CSS to fit my store's branding for FREE! Suki helped me today and it only took 20 minutes to fully customize my "Frequently bought together" section. They're always so helpful!

The Rutile Ltd
12 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 30 april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

5 mars 2024

Upsell is a easy to use app that helps our customers find items that they may enjoy, but would've missed otherwise. When it stopped working after some Shopify or Theme updates, Veena swiftly helped us get it in working order and looking seamless in our store.

Franklin Barbecue
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Logbase svarade 6 mars 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

21 maj 2024

Very simple app to use and I've found it works well. Very quick response to an online chat request when I had a problem. Thanks

Party Kit Network
Storbritannien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Logbase svarade 23 maj 2024

18 april 2024

Was looking for an affordable option for upselling/cross-selling products on my website. Found this app and it fulfilled all my needs. Their customer service is really prompt. Happy to have found this app.

Totapari
Indien
8 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 19 april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time; we will be glad.

7 maj 2024

Febin Was a great help , took his time to walk me through the set up and give me options to help use the app more efficiently. I look forward to using the app. Thanks Again !

Privei
4 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 9 maj 2024

24 april 2024

I had a custom color issue with pop ups opened the chat got assisted and sorted all in less than 10 minutes great service and great app !!

Vyral
10 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 25 april 2024

15 april 2024

Great app, easy to customise your addon options. Excellent support, had an issue with the width of the option box which got fixed immediately over livechat. Very highly recommended!

SKNS.co
4 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 16 april 2024

21 mars 2024

Great add-on to a product page. Had a slight customisation issue & after a quick message to their support, it was fixed! Great turnaround, much recommended.

Scribe Cycling
10 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 22 mars 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always our pleasure to assist you.

11 maj 2024

Fantastic app. Great value for what it is with reasonable configuration options. Has already driven a nice amount of conversions. Live chat is really helpful and was able to help us with all the changes needed.

Dice Dragons
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Logbase svarade 23 maj 2024

13 maj 2024

So far so good! Had some set up issues that turned out to be very basic user error on my end. It was very easy to get live support and quick resolution. Kavishan was super helpful.

Ravenhill Studio