Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy

Frequently bought together, related product addons, bundles.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Upsell, Cross Sell, Frequently bought together, Product Bundles.

BARKERY OVEN

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

App is easy to set up. And support was efficient when I needed help with the widget title placement.

September 29, 2022

Thank you for the review!

Off-grid Collective

Location New Zealand

Great looking product, with great backup by Siddarth.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking to boost sales through upsell and crossell, we use it for selling accessories with our product

August 10, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🙏😊 We have noted your feedback on minimizing support required for styling customization, and will strive to achieve the same.

Stera

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 21 hours

The app itself is well designed, you do need to reach out to the team to make specific changes since you do not have many design option. I do have to say that their team and specificly Siva was super friendly and super helpfull. He tried to understand the needs of my webshop. Thanks for developing this app.

July 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! 🙏😊

Milky Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've just started using the app and so far the support has been amazing! Look forward to seeing the product suggestions in cart addition they've said should be coming in a month as that will really make the app meet our needs.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for the review! 🙏😊
Our team will reach out to you to understand you cart upsell requirements.

Vending Pending

App is relative easy to use, had to do a zoom call for fix some formatting issues. Appt was easy to set up. Only complaint was, I had a hard time understanding the tech that helped me. But he was extremely helpful and nice.

May 10, 2022

Thank you for the review! 🙏😊
Some of our agents are still learning and probably we could have been better. We'll take the feedback and improve our communication.

The Ōm Home

Location Bermuda

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It performs well and I highly recommend adding it if you'd like to encourage higher order values. I think it could be a bit more user-friendly (if you'd like to change the placement and design, you'll likely have to contact their team so they can alter it for you). However, they quickly got to work fixing it for me and now it's exactly how I want it. Thanks!

March 4, 2022

Thank you Jasmine for the wonderful review. We are slightly disappointed with just 4 stars, but importantly we will take your feedback. Like you mentioned we plan to launch a "do it yourself" styling, but being a new app we are adding features one by one. We will get there and until then you have all our support with styling and customization!