Upsell & Cross Sell ‑ Selleasy

Frequently bought together, related product addons, bundles.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Upsell, Cross Sell, Frequently bought together, Product Bundles.

Vending Pending

App is relative easy to use, had to do a zoom call for fix some formatting issues. Appt was easy to set up. Only complaint was, I had a hard time understanding the tech that helped me. But he was extremely helpful and nice.

May 10, 2022

Thank you for the review! 🙏😊
Some of our agents are still learning and probably we could have been better. We'll take the feedback and improve our communication.

The Ōm Home

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It performs well and I highly recommend adding it if you'd like to encourage higher order values. I think it could be a bit more user-friendly (if you'd like to change the placement and design, you'll likely have to contact their team so they can alter it for you). However, they quickly got to work fixing it for me and now it's exactly how I want it. Thanks!

March 4, 2022

Thank you Jasmine for the wonderful review. We are slightly disappointed with just 4 stars, but importantly we will take your feedback. Like you mentioned we plan to launch a "do it yourself" styling, but being a new app we are adding features one by one. We will get there and until then you have all our support with styling and customization!