Upsell & Cross Sell Kit

Upsell & Cross Sell Kit

by LogBase

One click upsell & cross sell - related products & bundles.

Phew's Pies

I use this app in tandem with the "in store pick-up and local delivery" app also available from LogBase and absolutely love them both. They work very well with each other and whenever there is any issues or I have any questions or suggestions the support team is absolutely wonderful at making sure that we get a solution. Cant thank the support team enough for making sure the experience for not only me, but our customers is flawless. There are some new features releasing later this month I'm excited to use, get this app. You won't be disappointed

California Ranch Market

I LOVE this app and the team behind it. Customer service is beyond excellent! I really like that the app is super intuitive and easy to use. It really is a must for any Shopify store.

September 9, 2021

Sweet Cakes by Vernz

LogBase is way far beyond other apps that I used. They have 1001% best customer support! They will never leave you until the end! I dont think i will survive my online store with out LogBase! I just install this apps and I LOVE IT. You wont regret using LogBase apps!

August 27, 2021

The Red Earth Roasters

Using this app for more than a week now and can see upsells are happening. Best part is the support, they assisted over a zoom call and answered all my queries.

August 5, 2021