Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
Autoketing
4.4
September 28, 2020

I'm starting to use the application, it seems very good to me. My question is: can you add that I choose collections for Target product, this way it would be easier and more varied the quantity of products.

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group
Uruguay
Time spent using app: 5 months
Autoketing replied September 30, 2020

Thanks for your review. Our app only has the option to choose collections for Target product of Upsell popup offer. The bundle offer doesn't have that option because too many products of a bundle cannot show completely on the product page.
Please reach out to us if you have other questions.

Regards

September 10, 2020

I am an entrepreneur starting in the world of online sales and this application is excellent, it is an added value to sell better, thanks to the developer.

Gemisa Shop
Romania
Time spent using app: 4 months
Autoketing replied September 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad that our app is useful to you.
Its feature will support your business.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Regards

September 9, 2020

I used this app for an up-sell cross-sell. It works well and I see purchases from the pop-up. Very easy to customize and the pricing is very reasonable, especially for a new business. Recommended!

Easier Life
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Autoketing replied September 9, 2020

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

July 19, 2020

Very helpful app to create upsells with discounts. Very simple design and great app producer overall.

Stellar Pup
Time spent using app: 2 days
Autoketing replied July 20, 2020

We're happy that you can use our app to upsell your products.
Please email or chat with us if you have any problems.
Kind regards

Auotketing team

July 17, 2020

very good app, it is very easy to use, nice ux and helping a lot to sell. I used the pop up to upsell crossales

VOLE
Mexico
Time spent using app: 14 days
Autoketing replied July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. If you have any issues while setting up offers, please contact us. We're willing to support you.
Best regards